Donations welcome UPDATED WITH NEW APPEAL VID

you go to the ampur, city hall.  and register to give x amount of meals or bags away.  they then send a cop to make sure the line is cut at that number so no one is screwed waiting for nothing.  i think thats pretty cool.  will see tomorrow at noon when we give away

• Like 4

thank you for posting that.. been out deliveinrg and buying today.  70K on rice and water so far.  now we have a store of it which makes it easier.  found a rice vendor who sells us at a discounts, after 4 that wouldnt.

thats 25% of thew water btw.  we are dropping off a thousand bottles to soi 6 tomorrow, too.  they are actually doing a great job.  800-1000 a day93962849_1271193836419330_6324190441138814976_n.jpg94522762_258682098637079_5852897348966940672_n.jpg

94624591_2452556348178772_8694994658905817088_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, Bazle said:

The fund raising seems to be going well - up to ฿183,840.00 a few minutes ago. Well done @tommy dee 🙂

cheers but its well done to those who have given.  its been amazing, i though 50K would be it.  only thing is i seem to have got pink eye from going out to these places.  never had that before.  bloody painful and makes me look like i was on the piss all night.

we will top 200K today with cash donations too.  spent about 80 plus K.  got a lot of stock this week but a lot gone already which was the plan.

I am not a big fan of the soi6 boys normally but we are supporting them as they have a queue 800 deep every day and are doing a good job too.  yesterday had truck after truck pull up for supplies at the studio then dropped off 1200 bottles of water, bought more rice en route, as truck was empty, and gave that too.  its become a ft job

the cool thing is people are being very honest.  we ask how many they are feeding and they tell us , and dont exagerate.  we only ask them to send us pics so donors can see where their money is going, and each does that.

also found the food supplier to the thai musicians, the pub players, whp are seriously on their arses.  so now we supply their two organisers

the catch is that this is going to be a long term project.  the worry is that donations will slow down so me, mr big gob, and the team have to push it it like F to keep the machine rolling

our tenants downstairs at the studio moved out so we have a lot of space to use which is handy.

the pink eye must be my fault, shook someones hand or touched them, then musta rubbed my eyes.  wopnt be doing that again

t

• Like 6

It's good to see many stepping up to the plate and helping. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so perhaps if you get your Zimmer out and do 100 laps of your office for charity donations will really take off. :default_biggrin:

Those that have had it know pink eye is no fun, and highly contagious. A timely statistic, pink eye has an R0 of 4 compared to C19 of around 2.2.

If you need any help with loading, unloading, or whatever, let me know.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

It's good to see many stepping up to the plate and helping. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so perhaps if you get your Zimmer out and do 100 laps of your office for charity donations will really take off. :default_biggrin:

Those that have had it know pink eye is no fun, and highly contagious. A timely statistic, pink eye has an R0 of 4 compared to C19 of around 2.2.

If you need any help with loading, unloading, or whatever, let me know.

cheers I will.  the eye is dbetter today than yestyerdsay.  

12 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Tommy.... I tried to donate this afternoon via PayPal. I don't use credit cards so how can I donate? Cheers. 

You can register a Debit card on PayPal mate, just donated a little something myself by this method

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 5:38 AM, tommy dee said:

only thing is i seem to have got pink eye from going out to these places.  never had that before.  bloody painful and makes me look like i was on the piss all night.

Fxxking awful Tommy, i had it once so i know how painful it is, the good news is it does'nt hang around too long, mine was gone in a week using eye drops from the doc, hope yours clears up quick mate.

24 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Fxxking awful Tommy, i had it once so i know how painful it is, the good news is it does'nt hang around too long, mine was gone in a week using eye drops from the doc, hope yours clears up quick mate.

I wear contact lenses which make me prone to picking up eye infections.

I have had "pink eye" several times and most times I agree it clears up quite quickly with antibiotic eye drops. However, there was one occasion when it hung on for several weeks despite frequent visits to the eye clinic. My advice would be if it does not clear up within a week go to see Pattaya International Hospital. No pun intended. 😀

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

310k now👍

the response has been brilliant.  worried that it will slow down tho as we seem to be spenders 😉  200K all mostly gone in supplies and am out restocking today for friday and monday.  its been good tho, as we withdraw the money, so more comes in.

have had an amazing offer from the UK re our next promo..  more on that later

havent had one single problem with all the people we are supplying.  Monday had a queue of pickups outside, all waiting to be  loaded.  one big chap dropped some cash off and ended up helping all morning with loading of the 50KG sacks, HE was a frickin star as I cant do that any more

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 4/24/2020 at 11:38 PM, tommy dee said:

.... only thing is i seem to have got pink eye from going out to these places.  never had that before.  bloody painful and makes me look like i was on the piss all night.

2 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

The Great Invader: How COVID Attacks Every Organ
By Neha Pathak, MD

April 23, 2020 -- We have underestimated and misunderstood COVID-19 since it first appeared.

And as we learn more, it’s clear that COVID-19 can be more than just a respiratory disease. It’s joined the ranks of other “great imitators” -- diseases that can look like almost any condition.
It can be a gastrointestinal disease causing only diarrhea and abdominal pain. It can cause symptoms that may be confused with a cold or the flu. It can cause pinkeye, a runny nose, loss of taste and smell, muscle aches, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting, whole-body rashes, and areas of swelling and redness in just a few spots.

Be careful out there, Tommy!

• Sad 1