Best Pattaya Bar

dcfc2007

28 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

We had the worst, so now, what is the best bar in Pattaya you have ever visited?

the next bar iam allowed in,

haven't been over since june 2016[medical] but the alltime best bar,was Rowdys and Bobs, Jan/Roo bar in walking street first drink in there boxing day 1993,last drink 2/3rd June 2016.

also enjoyed The Rising Sun and Corner bar in soi Yamotto and Secrets,Sugar Babes,Babydolls

also for a quiet away drink and grope sessions at Butterfly bar out at the golf course,out near the Croc farm ?.

but for just a drink or 20 Jan/Roo bar was a million miles in front of the rest,shit I had some laughs in there,the barstaff was very,very well trained by Rowdy.

had a big esky from a fishing trawler packed with beer and covered in ice,every night before they closed,beer ice cold how aussies love them. but his mob was a mini UN for sure always a mob of ADF lads in house,

one of the best nights was when one the old diggers got on the mic and was teaching the girls aussie slang and swearing.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

BJ's in the 1980's,it was just north of the Marine on the opposite side of the road & it rocked.

Not many bar owners have a Soi named after them.

had a few in there back in the late 90s

regards

grayray

1 minute ago, coxyhog said:

Yep not sure when it closed but BJ has a hotel now up on Soi 3....assuming he's ok I haven't seen him in a while.Hope he's ok.

the last time I was in there was 97,remember because a couple come in and the girl was Page 3 material,had long blonde hair and was wearing string lace type socalled top with these absolutely sucking nipples sticking out of the half inch square mesh t-shirt.tits as good as any I saw in the Sun.

the gaffer was trying to explain that the filth would more than likely have her up on lewd charges if she walked down along beach rd,she was ok but the bloke carried on like a good sort.

we all hoped he got a slap or four if the cops pulled them up and he went on like a ratbag.

I cant remember the gaffers names.

regards

grayray

15 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Apart from the Rockhouse I've never really frequented any bars in Pattaya TBH.

Bed by 10pm every night with my favourite ladyboy  Freelancer 🤫

Really? 

What did you do the whole time in Pattaya then prior to meeting your missus etc.

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

Really? 

What did you do the whole time in Pattaya then prior to meeting your missus etc.

Walked about exploring and watching the circus during the day mostly, got a number or arranged a met later that night with anyone who I seen that I liked. 

I was staying in my own condo then, so was no bother bringing them back for however long, though always preferred ST than LT anyway. Drop them off at WS so they could 'Go Dancing' lol

Used to be in the Rockhouse quite a lot though, probably every day of a holiday at one stage or other. Stopped off any other bars as well if meeting someone I knew, but only here and there. 

Used to go to WS as well, sit opposite Marine, watching the madness, but that was maybe 12 years ago, was way different then, more 'seedy', not full of fucking flag following robots taking videos, steroid freaks and drunken Russian pricks. Gimme a good old fashioned drugged up messy Thai girl any day, Bus Man's holiday ffs!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, jcolorado said:

sh........... back in the day

Yup I think many of us agree. 
There was a spot near Beach Road I frequented many times back in 2010, but the name escapes me.From what I remember it wasn’t open too long, owned by an American from Louisiana.Was a great daytime/evening hangout, me and a mate went often, and it specialized in frozen drinks/slushies. I think I heard it was just another laundry machine. He had always had decent ladies up for a nice grope, and let us blast our own tunes on YouTube. 

The rooftop lounge at the Baraquda was a great spot for happy hour, watching the sunset

38E6D2CE-5E2A-4603-BDCE-B202D23076A7.jpeg

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Apart from the Rockhouse I've never really frequented any bars in Pattaya TBH.

Bed by 10pm every night with my favourite ladyboy  Freelancer 🤫

I had two cheese toasties in there,got a massive attitude from the c**t that owns it,never went back.

Was funny as f**k,until it wasn’t.

Edited by Skalliwag

6 hours ago, roomark said:

Used to love soi 8 before the hotels were built in place of the bars...

Maybe Lucifer 15 + years back..

Soi 8 was the bollocks 20 years ago. 

Love Lucifers as well. 

King Kong bar in soi 6 back in the day, would get sucked off in the bar by a regular of mine. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, coxyhog said:

BJ's in the 1980's,it was just north of the Marine on the opposite side of the road & it rocked.

Not many bar owners have a Soi named after them.

Bill Jones I think his name is/was owned the whole Soi.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

He is still going strong at his hotel & restaurant BJ Lodge on Soi 3.

I had an email from him this morning.

I met him at a party he was having at TQ2, Alf, the owner introduced me to him, he must have been about 80 then.