Couple of old pics

BJ's,the Thai guy on the other side of the bar was the manager of the PK Villa,which is where I stayed in those days,the one with the beaming smile was my girl Nid.It was only years later I found out that she was Muslim.

scan0028.jpg

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 7

coxy

thanks for those pics,love pics from back when,i've got heaps from Manila going back to 1980/1/2/4 somewhere out in the shed will try and find soonest,the girl on the back of the bike #5 looks very pretty

regards

grayray

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grayray said:

coxy

thanks for those pics,love pics from back when,i've got heaps from Manila going back to 1980/1/2/4 somewhere out in the shed will try and find soonest,the girl on the back of the bike #5 looks very pretty

regards

grayray

I met her again(& for the last time) in 1984 & she'd married a guy,not sure if he was French,Cajun or Canadian but years later BJ told me she was happily married with a couple of kids.Would love to meet her again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I met her again(& for the last time) in 1984 & she'd married a guy,not sure if he was French,Cajun or Canadian but years later BJ told me she was happily married with a couple of kids.Would love to meet her again.

yes,i have a couple from the 80s that I did not take up the chance to take back home,but was more after numbers,not the love.

think the LOS girls are a lot different now than the girls back in the 90s,maybe now they are a bit more worldly if that's a word.what with moble/internet and all that shit.

think maybe the innocence is lost.

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, grayray said:

yes,i have a couple from the 80s that I did not take up the chance to take back home,but was more after numbers,not the love.

think the LOS girls are a lot different now than the girls back in the 90s,maybe now they are a bit more worldly if that's a word.what with moble/internet and all that shit.

think maybe the innocence is lost.

regards

grayray

For sure mate,I got mugged & afterwards I was going to sell my camera to give that girl some money & she said no give me some next time,knowing I wouldn't be back for 3-4 months.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Not sure anyone is interested but these are more personal pics from Pattaya in 1981/2 - Me & my first regular girl,then Mike Smith's Caesars Bar I think NYE 1981/2

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Woaw, love the CIA spook look ! 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

For sure mate,I got mugged & afterwards I was going to sell my camera to give that girl some money & she said no give me some next time,knowing I wouldn't be back for 3-4 months.

back in the 90s if a BG said "up to you" she meant it.

what when you walked into a bar you was shown to a seat and cold towel in a pack was given to you and a bg would massage your shoulders and head all part of the service.

and every BG knew back in the room it was sex then and always a goodbye bang before they left in the am or pm :default_blum: in Manila she would ask you "you want to boomboom" before she got out of the bed to shower before leaving.now iam a old bastard,i would be happy if ol'MrHappy even gets a wiff of pussy let alone disappeared into a warm wet minge, any time of the day :default_crybaby:

"oh! those where the days my friend"

regards

grayray

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Gary Ray believe it or not was a handsome devil  Tom Selleck look alike back in the day ..... handlebar moustache the lot.

C'mon Ray dig out the old photo albums .......

Great pics Coxy I'm sure great memories too..... thank you for sharing.

Edited by nampla69
  • Like 1