Brand Loyalty, which ones and why?

Butch

23 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I now own shanks's pony. It is getting on a bit now and is a bit unreliable especially on longer trips down Soi Buakhao. The steering can get a bit wobbly when well oiled and has a problem starting after servicing... but it is all I can afford nowadays so no complaints! 

Stop running it on that ethanol mix.

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2021 at 4:45 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

I now own shanks's pony. It is getting on a bit now and is a bit unreliable especially on longer trips down Soi Buakhao. The steering can get a bit wobbly when well oiled and has a problem starting after servicing... but it is all I can afford nowadays so no complaints! 

Regular servicing, plenty of lubrication and a good clear out now and then, it'll be fine!.

• Thumbs Up 1

In the US I was a Ford truck guy, though I owned lots of vehicles over the years, usually trading up every 2-4 years.  I've owned one each of BMW, VW, Isusu, Mazda, Toyota, and Chevrolet.  Most often as a second vehicle.  I was usually in a Ford SUV or Pickup.

When we moved here TW was adamant that we should get a Toyota Fortuner. I went with it and was quite satisfied after seven years, which is the longest I've ever owned a vehicle.  So I just traded for a new one.

I rode a Kawasaki Ninja also for many years.  Here with the little scooters I didn't care, so we got a Honda 125cc for around the village up-country.

• Like 2