Snooker

coxyhog

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

and he's going back next year ....   thought he might announce his retirement 

He says he's not interested in records, but he'll want to win this 8 times to beat Hendry.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Britboy said:

He says he's not interested in records, but he'll want to win this 8 times to beat Hendry.

He plays it down, his way of dealing with the expectation.

Hope he does and next year too.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, boydeste said:

He plays it down, his way of dealing with the expectation.

Hope he does and next year too.

I've reserved judgement on Ronnie for years because of certain issues he's had. But Kudos to him. 

He's certainly the best player  or ever likely to be, to ever pick up a snooker cue. 

• Like 2

Anyone see the the footage of birthday wishes to Jimmy White during todays broadcast? 

I recognised most faces of past pro's including Patsy Fagan, Tony Meo and Joe Johnson but christ!  I didn't recognise Tony Knowles one bit..... He looks fooked.

I thought it was Nick Nolte for gods sake. Nice wishes from Rolling Stones Ronnie Wood also. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Anyone see the the footage of birthday wishes to Jimmy White during todays broadcast? 

I recognised most faces of past pro's including Patsy Fagan, Tony Meo and Joe Johnson but christ!  I didn't recognise Tony Knowles one bit..... He looks fooked.

I thought it was Nick Nolte for gods sake. Nice wishes from Rolling Stones Ronnie Wood also. 

Yes I see that and agree about Tony Knowles, too much booze and partying looks to have caught up with him.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

They had the mixed doubles on here in Thailand,never seen that format before & I thought it was very good.

The concept was brilliant and it was good to see Mink deal with her nerves and do a total clearance of 74.

Worthy winners in the end.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...