Snooker

coxyhog

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

Most of the British snooker games are screened on the BBC and SKY in UK. 

There is an app called DAZN where by you can watch it in USA I believe. Don't know about whether live or catch up though. I think the App is free so worth a try

Eurosport also show a lot of snooker

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Mrmango said:

Can you tell me how I can watch here in the US?

You can download the Euro sport app, but then have to pay a subscription, assuming it is available in the US! Works out about 10 bucks per month.

It is also on BBC which is a free chanel here. I can watch it via a TV app also, but you may need a VPN to get it in the US.

BBC do catchup on iplayer which again may be good for you if you have a VPN that works, I have heard that some VPN's are not good enough to get around it.

Edited by boydeste

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I have really enjoyed this tournament so far and definitely some of the best snooker I have ever seen. Great to see Mark Williams return to his old form

I agree it's compelling stuff, the oldies are still holding their own all these years on. A lot of that has to do with the relatively new sight right system that has developed to help keep your alinement straight as the eyes deteriate.

Being incredibly talented helps too of course!

4 minutes ago, Painter said:

I'm knackered just watching it...

I haven't seen a frame like that ever, I don't think.

Certainly don't remember the ref ever ordering a player to take a shot because he has had long enough to work it out.

Then all of the other drama.

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

Four re-racks in a match , got to be the most ever ..  

hope Bingham can do this 

Just shows how good they both playing, neither giving an inch.

Great break from Bingham, get in.

6 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Awesome from Murphy.

Just need Bingham to play out of his skin and do the imposible

Awesome comeback from 10-4 down at one point. Wilson just couldn't live with him in the end. Could be a cracker of a final if Bingham joins him. Both been great to watch all tournament. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Awesome comeback from 10-4 down at one point. Wilson just couldn't live with him in the end. Could be a cracker of a final if Bingham joins him. Both been great to watch all tournament. 

Yes, I wanted Bingham to win but I fear he won't quite get there.

Here we go, fingers crossed.

• Like 1