Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Krapow said:

When I was going scuba diving, we were driving along beach road at 8am and the sea was full of those paraguilders at that time.

Must've been tourgroups booked and brought down to the beach for such things early

I went for a walk early one morning and saw the same .... hundreds of Chinese tourists , along beach road you can see the coaches dropping them off and picking them up , the police were even out stopping traffic to allow them to cross safely  - the tour guides giving them a safety briefing with a loudhailer, then the boats coming coming in to drop some off and load up the next lot ... it was like Dunkirk 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

When I was going scuba diving, we were driving along beach road at 8am and the sea was full of those paraguilders at that time.

Must've been tourgroups booked and brought down to the beach for such things early

Over on PA, BM striderman gives regular reports of paraglider activities as a indication of how busy Pattaya is. Latest report is out of 11 platforms only two are now active due to the ban on travel from China. It's also quite noticeable the drop off in the number of tour buses on the road. I say long may it last.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

On Sukhumvit they've started work on pulling electric lines through the new underground conduits.
P2090059.jpg

P2090064.jpg

P2090065.jpg

You’d have thought they would  have had the foresight to bring a cherry picker with them, or at the very least a feckin ladder!

Oh hang on I forgot, TIT. 🤔

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, john luke said:

Soi 6

untitled-1140.jpg

untitled-1141.jpg

untitled-1145.jpg

untitled-1147.jpg

untitled-1150.jpg

untitled-1154.jpg

untitled-1152.jpg

untitled-1153.jpg

untitled-1155.jpg

untitled-1156.jpg

Please don't take this the wrong way ok as this isn't a pop at your photos which are top quality but FFS if that's the quality of girls ( and a couple of boys too I think ) available on Soi 6 then I will happily continue to stay well away from the place. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1