Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

all you guys that take these clear and fab pis.  try to get out friday.  soi 6 and the soi behind the avenue, both expecting queues 100s long.  if you can take horizontal not vertical I will probably nick them too.  thiink about mid day give outs start but queues from maybe 7 am

• Sad 1

On 5/13/2020 at 9:33 AM, tommy dee said:

all you guys that take these clear and fab pis.  try to get out friday.  soi 6 and the soi behind the avenue, both expecting queues 100s long.  if you can take horizontal not vertical I will probably nick them too.  thiink about mid day give outs start but queues from maybe 7 am

What time do the handouts at both locations? Knowing the time I'll make a point to swing by and snap a few pics.

21 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

016-a.jpg

Is that the toilet bus on Beach Road?  I've noticed it there for a few days but no idea why it's there, although there's a few odd canopies up too so something must be happening.

1 minute ago, KWA said:

Is that the toilet bus on Beach Road?  I've noticed it there for a few days but no idea why it's there, although there's a few odd canopies up too so something must be happening.

Yes, one of three. Each next to the tents the sand police sit at.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Walked from Pattaya up Soi Khao Noi to Siamburi's (and back) this morning.  Wasn't close enough for a good picture but the level crossing was closed for a freight train.

khao noi.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1