Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

34 minutes ago, john luke said:

@forcebwithu  @KWA Re discussion on flood water getting into the newly installed water boxes, there two were located on Beach Road but do not seem dissimilar to those on Walking Street.  There does appear to be wiring in the lower parts of the box.

0B0A8878.jpg

0B0A8882.jpg

Yup!

Even IF there were no external cables connected and the door was shut correctly and the seals were maintained to prevent water ingress...The air inlets will allow free flow of water in any way ........ I would never accept this design if it were a Telecomms O/D cabinet... But then again I was known throughout the business for not taking bribes on continents where it is an everyday part of life i.e Africa and Asia...

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

This is the lady who used to walk along Beach Road, shouting loudly.  No one I have spoken to, either Thai or otherwise have any idea what she is on about.  She now rides a pedal cycle and continues to shout loudly.  This morning as I was walking along Beach Road, she slowed down and said 'Good Morning' to me. I responded and she then said 'My name is  .................. (I could not catch exactly what she said) and rode off towards Walking Street.  Some short time later she was cycling back and I took the photograph.

Does anyone know who she is and what her issue is?

0B0A8890.jpg

11 hours ago, john luke said:

This is the lady who used to walk along Beach Road, shouting loudly.  No one I have spoken to, either Thai or otherwise have any idea what she is on about.  She now rides a pedal cycle and continues to shout loudly.  This morning as I was walking along Beach Road, she slowed down and said 'Good Morning' to me. I responded and she then said 'My name is  .................. (I could not catch exactly what she said) and rode off towards Walking Street.  Some short time later she was cycling back and I took the photograph.

Does anyone know who she is and what her issue is?

0B0A8890.jpg

Maybe one of Mr Eggs Ex's.............

Edited by Blue Streak
  • Haha 2