Fantasy Football 20/21

Binlid

@Krapowuses his triple captain on Kane , I take a -4 , Tincandribblers takes a -8 and Boolean Bombers takes a -24 ... 

BC05ADFE-88FF-43AD-81A3-2761C92D304D.jpeg

BB and Thaira have disappeared from the H2H matches , not sure if it's because they are the bottom two .. anyone know if that's what usually happens ? 

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

@Krapowuses his triple captain on Kane , I take a -4 , Tincandribblers takes a -8 and Boolean Bombers takes a -24 ... 

BC05ADFE-88FF-43AD-81A3-2761C92D304D.jpeg

BB and Thaira have disappeared from the H2H matches , not sure if it's because they are the bottom two .. anyone know if that's what usually happens ? 

Is the winner of the H2H Decided by playoffs? Tonight could be the quarter finals, semi finals mid week and final next weekend.

Edited by Binlid

33 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Is the winner of the H2H Decided by playoffs? Tonight could be the quarter finals, semi finals mid week and final next weekend.

I thought it was on points ... no idea ..last season was my first , until the lockdown screwed up the league 

41 minutes ago, Binlid said:

6 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I thought it was on points ... no idea ..last season was my first , until the lockdown screwed up the league 

Yea play offs, happening now, i'm about to demolish @Lemondropkid in mine :default_biggrin:

Next weeks H2H final will be myself vs @Krapow .... I'm not holding out much hope ...  🙂 

looks like Erewegoagain's lead in the 247 league is unassailable, Congratulations to Mike  @miko  ,  he still has a chance to do the double and win Le Pub league as well ... 

E96A256F-9522-4B4C-896B-F22A30102D41.jpeg

1FF280BC-BC57-4E68-A2FF-C263F3FA9F93.jpeg

Edited by Stillearly
  • Thanks 1