Pop Songs We Hate To Admit We Love

Glasseye

16 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

My mom would sing this one to me as an infant. Wonderful song, lyrics and melody.

What a great thread!

It's those memories that keep me going even at my ripe old age. Not only going but able to enjoy everyday, although some of them can be very difficult. It's the music in my life that is the glue that keeps me together and in one piece. Without it I would have been a gonner a long time ago.

My earliest memory was this one. The single greatest piece of musical influence of my life presented to me by my mother who gave me so many wonderful gifts. I believe the love and appreciation for music the greatest of those gifts.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well....I hope I don't  get kicked off the board here, this one is pretty good IMO.

Couple of things, I would not mine getting in that bathtub with Rhianna, she needs a proper wash down, I might be able to help! Hee! 

Was at Insomnia back in maybe 2013 right? Completely f***d up with this gal, it must have been 4:00am, this song comes on and every Thai Bird in there are all crying, this one gal says to me " It so boootiful song" 

Yeah right...

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Well....I hope I don't  get kicked off the board here, this one is pretty good IMO.

Couple of things, I would not mine getting in that bathtub with Rhianna, she needs a proper wash down, I might be able to help! Hee! 

Was at Insomnia back in maybe 2013 right? Completely f***d up with this gal, it must have been 4:00am, this song comes on and every Thai Bird in there are all crying, this one gal says to me " It so boootiful song" 

Yeah right...

Don't mind Rihanna myself , she hasn't made any new music in forever.

• Like 1

I worked with a bloke many yeas ago who was cool under pressure, never ever saw him lose it once. They could be all sorts of shit going down or machinery broken and instead of saying "get me the fuck outta here" he would sing "Fly Me to the Moon"