Yabaa crazed guy in Udon

Smiler

Seen some disturbing reports and footage of a yabaa crazed man in Udon. Two dead and three others seriously injured apparently.

It happened in the soi behind the prison, locally known as Food Street. Shit we lived near there, used to visit and buy stuff most evenings. 

Sad state of affairs. One of these days Thailand really has to tackle it's drug problem. I've been saying it for years but....

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Smiler said:

Seen some disturbing reports and footage of a yabaa crazed man in Udon. Two dead and three others seriously injured apparently.

It happened in the soi behind the prison, locally known as Food Street. Shit we lived near there, used to visit and buy stuff most evenings. 

Sad state of affairs. One of these days Thailand really has to tackle it's drug problem. I've been saying it for years but....

Yes my Mrs alerted this to me earlier and I saw the report on UM. Sad sad sad

they did catch the bloke but lost life’s 😥

10 hours ago, Smiler said:

Try and work out a plan for that when this place is rotten to the core. My ex who is a user told me a friend of hers has a 'friend' who's a copper here, he supplies the Ice to smoke and I'd be willing to bet all my debts that in his chain of command it goes way up the ladder beyond him. 

It'll never get tackled as there's way too much money involved and too many brown envelopes changing hands, sure the BiB will proudly announce they caught such and such a big dealer and show photos of their haul but I honestly wonder what then happens to that haul and the dealer they caught ?

1 hour ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Try and work out a plan for that when this place is rotten to the core. My ex who is a user told me a friend of hers has a 'friend' who's a copper here, he supplies the Ice to smoke and I'd be willing to bet all my debts that in his chain of command it goes way up the ladder beyond him. 

It'll never get tackled as there's way too much money involved and too many brown envelopes changing hands, sure the BiB will proudly announce they caught such and such a big dealer and show photos of their haul but I honestly wonder what then happens to that haul and the dealer they caught ?

Unfortunately mate I can well believe everything you've posted 😕

Mrs smiler was telling me only last week that a couple of lads in the village have problems and its common knowledge who they buy from.

Years ago Thaksin attracted huge criticism for his solution, my brother in law (RIP) told me how it worked. 

The village headmen would give a few private warnings to users who were causing shit. If they didn't listen, clean up their act or f**k off somewhere else then they got a visit. I think it resulted in over 3000 killed. Of course it was abused, old scores settled etc etc BUT it sorted a situation that was getting out of hand...

I am not suggesting for 1 second this is the ideal solution. I wish I knew what was.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Smiler said:

Unfortunately mate I can well believe everything you've posted 😕

Mrs smiler was telling me only last week that a couple of lads in the village have problems and its common knowledge who they buy from.

Years ago Thaksin attracted huge criticism for his solution, my brother in law (RIP) told me how it worked. 

The village headmen would give a few private warnings to users who were causing shit. If they didn't listen, clean up their act or f**k off somewhere else then they got a visit. I think it resulted in over 3000 killed. Of course it was abused, old scores settled etc etc BUT it sorted a situation that was getting out of hand...

I am not suggesting for 1 second this is the ideal solution. I wish I knew what was.

Sorry to say that would be my solution ! The ex in question got pulled on her bike earlier this year and tested positive and hauled off to Soi 9 along with many others, she said there were no particulars taken from her or any of the others and they were all allowed time to make phone calls in order to raise the needed cash to make it go away. The bidding started at 15,000bt when she called me in tears and ended at 10,000bt, multiply that by the however many raised the cash and it's a nice payday for the BiB.

So yes as the drug dealers here have sort of had an impact on me here then I would happily have the fuckers strung up from the low end dealers right up to the very top.

ps...I never paid the 'fine'. She had another ex pay it and told him it was for drinking and riding the bike.