You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

On 11/14/2021 at 4:03 AM, forcebwithu said:

Credit to this guy for making a tunneling project funny and interesting. There's also a hilarious ad for his sponsor at 5:26 into the video. Like most I would normally have FF through the add, but he had me from the very beginning of the ad with the contraption he created to make a cup of tea while he did a voice over ad for his sponsor.

I've seen quite a few of his videos. The man's actually stark raving bonkers but in a good way. 

Jusy wondering about his background. Obviously intelligent but some of his videos must have cost £thousands. 

Maybe wealthy parents. No idea but I like the daft bugger. 

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

I've seen quite a few of his videos. The man's actually stark raving bonkers but in a good way. 

Jusy wondering about his background. Obviously intelligent but some of his videos must have cost £thousands. 

Maybe wealthy parents. No idea but I like the daft bugger. 

Most of the equipment and supplies are donated by sponsors who want to highlight their product on his channel.

I see Colin Furze as a creative genius. He not only builds crazy cool stuff, but he's also very good at editing his videos to draw you in and keep the viewer interested.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Furze:

Colin Peter Furze (born 14 October 1979)[2] is a British YouTube personality, stuntman, inventor, and filmmaker, from Stamford, Lincolnshire, England. Furze left school to become a plumber, a trade which he pursued until joining the Sky1 programme Gadget Geeks. Furze has used his plumbing and engineering experience to build many unconventional contraptions, including a hoverbike, a wall of death, a jet-powered motorcycle made with pulsejet engines, and the world's fastest mobility scooter, pram, and dodgem.

Certain projects he has undertaken have been funded by television and video game franchises for promotion, including a spring-loaded hidden blade and grappling hook from the Assassin's Creed franchise, an artificial-turf-covered BMW E30 containing a hot tub and barbecue grill, and a bunker underneath his back garden to promote Sky1's television series You, Me and the Apocalypse. He celebrates reaching YouTube subscriber milestones by staging ever more extravagant firework stunts.

• Great Info 1

27 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Most of the equipment and supplies are donated by sponsors who want to highlight their product on his channel.

I see Colin Furze as a creative genius. He not only builds crazy cool stuff, but he's also very good at editing his videos to draw you in and keep the viewer interested.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Furze:

Colin Peter Furze (born 14 October 1979)[2] is a British YouTube personality, stuntman, inventor, and filmmaker, from Stamford, Lincolnshire, England. Furze left school to become a plumber, a trade which he pursued until joining the Sky1 programme Gadget Geeks. Furze has used his plumbing and engineering experience to build many unconventional contraptions, including a hoverbike, a wall of death, a jet-powered motorcycle made with pulsejet engines, and the world's fastest mobility scooter, pram, and dodgem.

Certain projects he has undertaken have been funded by television and video game franchises for promotion, including a spring-loaded hidden blade and grappling hook from the Assassin's Creed franchise, an artificial-turf-covered BMW E30 containing a hot tub and barbecue grill, and a bunker underneath his back garden to promote Sky1's television series You, Me and the Apocalypse. He celebrates reaching YouTube subscriber milestones by staging ever more extravagant firework stunts.

Thank you. 

Could never expected a better reply. 

An old video, but a favorite. It happened in northern New Jersey  only 35 miles from Manhattan.  It's very, very unusual for a mama bear to have five cubs, so the food supply must be good in northern NJ.  The human mother in the video was praised for her tolerance of the intruders, but also criticized for not calling Animal Control or the State cops to scare away the bears.  They stayed in the yard about an hour and could return because they had such a positive experience. That didn't happen, though, but the bear family was spotted in other people's yards.

It's interesting the little girl was so worried about her floatie and didn't realize she was watching a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Evil

• Like 4