You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

Man I know @roomark@boydeste have been here recently......I have to say, when I get back to LOS, this will be the first place I go to..... some buddies here in USA have promised me a return trip here we will meet up..........if it's OK with wifey LOL! 

Love Phuket....something about the vibe there, I have always liked and the things to do during the day are great too. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Man I know @roomark@boydeste have been here recently......I have to say, when I get back to LOS, this will be the first place I go to..... some buddies here in USA have promised me a return trip here we will meet up..........if it's OK with wifey LOL! 

Love Phuket....something about the vibe there, I have always liked and the things to do during the day are great too. 

Best of luck !

I hope I am back in CM before that. If so, I'll fly down there and meet up with you. Could be a major blow out !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Thanks Mike. That's a well made vdo...at least in the beginning it was.

I've sat at a few of those bars. Wild times there back in -08-09. Beautiful quiet beaches north of the airport.

Tell Mrs. you'll park yourself with the fuglies if you go there without her. 

6518516583_d4f3cfbe2d_b.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Would be good if we could meet up one year if we were around at the same time.

Bangla on New Year's Eve 2021 was busy and almost felt normal.

I'm real glad I went over to Thailand after so long away .I

I had a few  good laughs meeting up with @boydestetoo on a few nights down Bangla , he even had the decency to say goodbye on my last night 🤣😭

I could quiet easily have stayed till April I love being down there , Patong's  changed over the years but Phuket is without doubt still my favourite place.

Screenshot_20220223-194902_Gallery.jpg

Bangla Rd Patong NYE 2021

Edited by roomark
  • Like 4