You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

On 4/10/2022 at 7:25 PM, Lemondropkid said:

Not the main topic of the video but Assienda up for sale around 9 mins 40. Looking for circa 1 million Baht, so around £23k. Doesn't seem like much of a return for all the work he appears to have put into it- not an easy way to make money

He seems to think that soi 7 is the future,  not so sure about that myself,  but it's his money and he may know something we don't. 

4 minutes ago, boydeste said:

He seems to think that soi 7 is the future,  not so sure about that myself,  but it's his money and he may know something we don't. 

Absolutely his cash, his call.

I don't get the ecomonics of it all. £23k as gross proceeds for a business (Assienda) he will have poured money in to renovate, and worked flat out to run.

Got to be better working your arse off in the West for proper money.

12 hours ago, boydeste said:

7 and 8 were the bollocks back 20+ years ago. Used to spend a lot of time there. 

Sad to see how it declined. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pingrones said:

From Khaosan Rd yesterday...

About 4:53 in... guy in black using his phone (dumbass) and gets soaked, aaand Songkran fight is on! That is why I do not like Songkran, stupid tourists...

Looks like a nightmare ! ive never understood assholes who splash folks who are not taking part,id only splash other folks if they were involved and game too,cant believe how busy it is.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Looks like a nightmare ! ive never understood assholes who splash folks who are not taking part,id only splash other folks if they were involved and game too,cant believe how busy it is.

In this case it is Khaosan Road, so not surprised, pretty much anyone is fair game. Was dead quiet in January, but yes - busy indeed! I had to beg for a beer in January...

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Pingrones said:

From Khaosan Rd yesterday...

About 4:53 in... guy in black using his phone (dumbass) and gets soaked, aaand Songkran fight is on! That is why I do not like Songkran, stupid tourists...

I like to "party", always have. But, I just don't get this shit.   ??? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Nice, I have caught many of those species in Thailand.

Interestingly , that guy John Harvey owns Castaway lake not far from Jomtien, I have fished it a couple of times.

I've caught a couple of red tails when I was in Ao Nang 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I've caught a couple of red tails when I was in Ao Nang 

I love the red tails. Caught around 10 of them a couple of months ago.  I got a nice little video of me feeding them behind the pontoon I was fishing on.

If I remember when I get home I will post.