You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

41 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Some hints for @coxyhog on investigative journalism.

We know a woman who used to be a freelance journalist,mainly looking for sleaze stories concerning MP's & the like.She took us once to a bar in Fleet Street which was a hangout of MP's,journalists & Scotland Yard detectives.She said when she heard a snippet of information she'd go to the toilet & write it down as she'd be so pissed by the end of the night she'd have forgotten it.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

@lazarus @Yessongs @Mr. SmoothI’m sure our California BM heard about this case. Very sad, WTF is the world coming to? An 8 MONTH OLD BABY HAD TO DIE TOO??? This really bothers me…..

Yep all over the local news here, America is such a shit hole these days....you have to watch your back. Used to love this place, it is brutal to see the violent crime is at an epidemic level now. I tell my kids this all the time, be careful!  If something does not feel right, get the hell out of there. I have never been one to "live my life in fear" I am not going to start now, but I am realistic about what goes on around here these days. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I saw this story and could only feel sadness and heartbreak for the family and their loved ones. That lasted not very long until the devastating and horrific news about the massacre that happened in Thailand a few hours later. All those little children.....gone.

Evil is all around us. You can only hope and pray it doesn't find you or your own loved ones.

Tragedy, despair, fury, gut wrenching, agony, retribution, vengeance....human horrors like these transcend the gamut of human emotions. Along with all these, you always find yourself asking, "Why?"

If I ever find the answer, I'll be sure to let you know.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 6:42 AM, Stillearly said:

This is pretty amazing 

Wonderful !  First time I've seen this.

My o my how things have changed. Started going there over 55 years ago. I guess I would consider it as close to heaven as there could be.

I used to live about a mile from there in the early 80's. What wonderful memories.

Thanks !