You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This guy, Colin Furze, has made a successful career out of making YouTube posts of unconventional contraptions. I see a lot of me in him; the kid that never grew up.

He's up to almost 9 million subscribers. Whenever he hits another million subscriber milestone he makes an insane video having something to do with fireworks. This video was for his 5 million subscriber milestone. Kids, don't try this at home. :D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

This guy, Colin Furze, has made a successful career out of making YouTube posts of unconventional contraptions. I see a lot of me in him; the kid that never grew up.

He's up to almost 9 million subscribers. Whenever he hits another million subscriber milestone he makes an insane video having something to do with fireworks. This video was for his 5 million subscriber milestone. Kids, don't try this at home. :D

I also reckon Colin Furze is way cool.

Loved this one.

• Like 3

Well I couldn't say this was a favourite, but I know this mad bugger. Lives locally. Would give Rhompo Ray a good run on the harmonica. I would class him as being in the world's top 10

players, and I did see Sonny Terry in my younger days. Have a laugh.