Introduce yourself to the Forum

4 minutes ago, Steve said:

Hi . Been coming to Thailand since 1992 . Wife came back to UK with me we have 2 children then moved back to Thailand for a year . Lived in nakhon sawan wife's hometown . Wasn't for me so we are all back in UK. .

One day we hope to return but maybe a different town 🤔

Shhhhh don't criticize Nackon Sawan Immigration on TVF ... You'll get banned ..

Hello, I have just found the forum and thought I had better introduce myself, semi resident of Udon Thani province near Nong Han and have a wife and 2 children, girl 11 and boy 3 , bought 4 Rai of land last year and we are slowly building our own little paradise, looking forward to talking to you all 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, john2211 said:

Good morning Australian living in huahin here

Very nice place to live, I was living there up soi 88 in Horizon for 3 years until 2018, really miss being there.

My port of call when in Thailand. 

My favourite place was the food court at Soi 88 near the railway line, hope to be back there next year.

• Like 2

Hello all. I am a long time visitor (still in XX century), now in Europe and waiting for Covid19 situation gets better to go there again (and, hopefully, staying there about 5-6  months in a year)

Edited by filipef
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

HI!       TO ALL,                  2 PROSTITUTES WERE TALKING  AT DINNERTIME IN THE LOCAL CAFE,  FLO SAID TO DORIS HOWS BUSINESS ?, DORIS REPLIED  BUSY ? I 'VE BEEN UP AND DOWN THEM STAIRS ALL NIGHT, FLO REPLIED OH YOUR POOR FEET !

Hello all, have been a visitor to Thailand for longer than I care to remember. The frequency of which increased and then so did the duration. I'm currently in Thailand and have been since January, when the ASQ/ALQ was pretty simple so I can't see myself going back to Australia real soon.

Just now, Nightcrawler said:

Welcome to the Forum. Bryan 😄

Thank you.  I do my best to stay in the background on all the forums, groups and websites.  I think admin should be neutral and stay out of things.  I didn't acquire this forum to get my name out there, i wanted to save it, help the forum live on and have a place we can join with our news. I just joined up to defend myself.  I do my best to stay out of moderators paths also.  So i might not post too much, but i will try and swing by, especially if guys want me to answer something.

My goal is to try and promote this forum and stay out of moderation and politics.

• Thumbs Up 2