Introduce yourself to the Forum

5 hours ago, Jayjay said:

Hi, 

Just signed up. I have traveled to Thailand 6 times since 2009. Mainly for Muaythai which has taken me from the urban jungles of Bangkok to the countryside of Buriram. Some of the best times of my life have been in Thailand but I haven't been since 2018 and worried about some of the changes since COVID. 

Welcome and enjoy. 

17 minutes ago, LorLing said:

Hi, 

Newbie to this forum, I have been living in Thailand on and off for 9 years.

On for 4 years, then after a few years, back for another 5 years.

I have spent 3 years living in Nakhon nowhere, the rest of the time living in Pattaya.

Welcome M, nice to see you here.

Hi thanks for adding me to the forum , before 2020 I travelled to Thailand 4 times in 2 years spending around 12 months all up 6 of those months in Chanthaburi . I haven't been back since 2020 but hope to do so very soon , I had the pleasure of meeting a lovely Thai lady back in 2016 where I lived with her . I absolutely loved the time I spent with her and in her home town but unfortunately we couldn't make it work , her main goal was to get married and leave Thailand where as mine was to move and live in Thailand . I was lucky in a sense as shortly after we separated I had got hit with several health issues in my home country and causing me to retire  ,  I returned several times after that spending time in Pattaya and Hue Hin . 

I hope to return soon and see if I have the same feeling of wanting to live there permanently or not .

Cheers 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Micklanna said:

Hi, I just joined the forum, I have lived in Chiang Mai for the last 13 years, was in Chiang Rai for 4 years before that.

Hoping to meet up with some of the expats in Hua Hin, trying to track down an old Aussie mate who has been living there for the last 3 years or so.

Lost contact with him 3 weeks ago.

Mick

On 9/5/2022 at 4:20 AM, jerra said:

hey hey, heading over in November hopefully for atleast a year if the multiple visa runs continue to be allowed. cheers.

On 9/5/2022 at 1:51 AM, Toohp said:

Hi thanks for adding me to the forum , before 2020 I travelled to Thailand 4 times in 2 years spending around 12 months all up 6 of those months in Chanthaburi . I haven't been back since 2020 but hope to do so very soon , I had the pleasure of meeting a lovely Thai lady back in 2016 where I lived with her . I absolutely loved the time I spent with her and in her home town but unfortunately we couldn't make it work , her main goal was to get married and leave Thailand where as mine was to move and live in Thailand . I was lucky in a sense as shortly after we separated I had got hit with several health issues in my home country and causing me to retire  ,  I returned several times after that spending time in Pattaya and Hue Hin . 

I hope to return soon and see if I have the same feeling of wanting to live there permanently or not .

Cheers 

Welcome and enjoy!

10 hours ago, MrNomad said:

Hello. My wife and I are visiting Thailand for the first time in October. Came here looking for general information about things to do and places to see. Thanks for having us!

Welcome and enjoy.

Just ask away, we have many guys here with lots of experience and up to date info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 7:18 PM, happyfalang said:

Hi all.  New here.  But have spent about 10 years all totaled living in Thailand.  Currently in USA but still get in occasional visit.

6 hours ago, MChao said:

Hello everyone, I'm normally Bangkok-based or very close-by. I've been here a few years, hope to stay a few more, at least.

Hope also to learn from the older, wiser, and more experienced.

Welcome and enjoy. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, okthisisgonna said:

Hello. Im RJ planning to trip to pattaya in the next 2 months and just trying to learn more about the area and whats available. Thanks

31 minutes ago, Boyscout said:

Good afternoon. My name is Milo, love the Land of Smile and thanks to accept me here in your forum

Welcome and enjoy. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, okthisisgonna said:

Hello. Im RJ planning to trip to pattaya in the next 2 months and just trying to learn more about the area and whats available. Thanks

5 hours ago, Boyscout said:

Good afternoon. My name is Milo, love the Land of Smile and thanks to accept me here in your forum

Welcome aboard guys

• Like 1