Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

8 hours ago, Britboy said:

Damn, damn, damn . . . did my transfers but got interrupted with the maid coming in to clean my hotel room. Got back and it had shut down, I was wrongly thinking it was a 1 pm cut off, but seeing Arsenal v Man City kicks off at 12.30 it must have been 11 . . ☹️

So I have no idea what actual team I have after I did 4 transfers or who my captain and vice captain is . . ☹️ I wanted Antonio as my captain but it's probably going to be Salah, who was my captain last GW (0 points).

As @Aqualung said, I'm hoping for luck rather than good management this week. 

Completely took my eye of the ball this week. Got up at 12.30pm having had a skinfull last night and was to late to make any transfers.

Edited by Binlid
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

I think they are still due to play Chelsea , might be an automatic warning on   FPL

Hope so, or i'm on a -3 with Gabriel.

Already sweating in who the 3 Liverpool players are who have tested positive, they won't say until match day.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I think they are still due to play Chelsea , might be an automatic warning on   FPL

Benrahma has just played and he has a red warning for his next game (which is why I didn't choose him!).I wonder if Liverpool will say that they are not available to play, plus covid players, plus injuries so that the game is cancelled 

7 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Benrahma has just played and he has a red warning for his next game (which is why I didn't choose him!).I wonder if Liverpool will say that they are not available to play, plus covid players, plus injuries so that the game is cancelled 

Think AFCON players are meant to be travelling soon after the 3rd Jan 

It's tricky right now, particularly as the current GW is spread over so many days.

I'm guessing the points for this GW are a long way from being finalised. Usually it sorts out when players in the team don't play, but the subs do.

Because I didn't have time before cut off to actually pick my team, I'm hoping the 2 subs I have who have points (Trent A and Antonio) will still replace two players who didn't play (Maguire and Watkins).

Covid is wrecking Fantasy League this season.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Britboy said:

It's tricky right now, particularly as the current GW is spread over so many days.

I'm guessing the points for this GW are a long way from being finalised. Usually it sorts out when players in the team don't play, but the subs do.

Because I didn't have time before cut off to actually pick my team, I'm hoping the 2 subs I have who have points (Trent A and Antonio) will still replace two players who didn't play (Maguire and Watkins).

Covid is wrecking Fantasy League this season.

Correct you have an extra 11 points from your bench and Antonio still to play once more 

I agree that Covid is a nightmare, but with everyone having Salah as captain before , AFCON and postponed matches has made for an interesting start to the year ..  

• Thumbs Up 2