Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

That last part about International duty could set a dangerous precedent for teams requesting games to be rearranged. Probably why Liverpool are trying to currently get their games postponed.

And injuries .. it's part of the game , play some youth players ...

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

And injuries .. it's part of the game , play some youth players ...

Makes you laugh when clubs say they have no player's, fucking squads are huge. They just got the arse they can't play their first choice eleven.

Leeds played a 15 years old recently and just got on with it.

• Thumbs Up 2

53 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have just been playing with my transfers.... I reckon I could do a -12 point hit and have a damn good bench boost which would also give me a good future team ...... 

What d'ya think...??

My gamble on the WC and double game weeks didn't work out , I probably need a -8 just to field a decent 11 ...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

My gamble on the WC and double game weeks didn't work out , I probably need a -8 just to field a decent 11 ...

Yeh. A good BB score would barely repay the 12 point hit.

Not only am I watching the injury news keenly but also the Transfer gossip...Who'd of thunk Newcastle would sign Wood from Burnley FFS ????.... There are some good FPL players being discussed in the transfer news ..Lamptey, Tielmans, Pogba, Bissouma, Traore etc.. which will also have a knock on effect on fringe players...

• Like 1