Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

Bloody hell, Arsenal have asked for their game at Spurs to be called off . . . Just read this with 3 minutes before the FL closes for the weekend and having spent 12 points, 4 of which were for a Spurs player . . . FFS . . ☹️

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Bloody hell, Arsenal have asked for their game at Spurs to be called off . . . Just read this with 3 minutes before the FL closes for the weekend and having spent 12 points, 4 of which were for a Spurs player . . . FFS . . ☹️

I got rid of Son for Kane because of the double ...

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I got rid of Son for Kane because of the double ...

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Pish!

I had Dennis as my Captain, but changed it to Kane incase the Watford/Burnley game got called off.

I moved my captain from Dennis to King but then to Kane because of the Watford v Burnley game.

Then I moved Kane to Cucerella because of the Arsenal v Spurs rumours.

I put Gallagher on my bench and the bugger scores !!

f**k knows what other surprises are around the corner

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Seems to be it's not a given the Arsenal game off. There's a lot of talk about it shouldn't as it's only meant to be for Covid, not injuries and ACON. 

No way do i believe a team like Arsenal can't field a 11 players, use the under 21's or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Seems to be it's not a given the Arsenal game off. There's a lot of talk about it shouldn't as it's only meant to be for Covid, not injuries and ACON. 

No way do i believe a team like Arsenal can't field a 11 players, use the under 21's or whatever.

Totally agree but once one team has been able to use the same 3 reasons (plus selling your striker!) then the same standard should be used for all future decisions.

5 hours ago, Krapow said:

They have opened a massive can of worms with allowing clubs to use lack of players to postpone games. Half of them are now trying it on if they have their best players missing for whatever reason. Bit of a coincidence it coincides with ACN and the usual mid season injury list. 

Most clubs will have 40+ players across the squad levels, so makes you question why they are even at the clubs in the first place. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, galenkia said:

They have opened a massive can of worms with allowing clubs to use lack of players to postpone games. Half of them are now trying it on if they have their best players missing for whatever reason.

Yep... Apart from Arsenal........with the players they have at ACON you'd think that they'd be wanting to play as many games as possible whilst they are away!

By the way, perhaps it should be called A CON ...!!!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Krapow said:

Looks like it will be off  😞