Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

31 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Fantastic result for Leeds though !!!

It is gonna be a right old cat fight until the last game of the season now!

Always had a soft spot for Leeds...they were invincible when I was growing up in the Revie years

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Most away fans soft spot for them was usually their face!. 

🤣

Tasty place to go back in the day. 😉

Perhaps we met in the 70s ......

During that period the best away ground was Molineux. What a fantastic stand they had at the away end behind the goal.....The worst was St James Park with just an open stand (with no roof) along the side of the pitch.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Perhaps we met in the 70s ......

During that period the best away ground was Molineux. What a fantastic stand they had at the away end behind the goal.....The worst was St James Park with just an open stand (with no roof) along the side of the pitch.

70s too early for me, mid 80's to mid 90's was my era. 

Always liked Bramhall Lane, proper ground. Was there a few years ago and it's still got it's old charm. Pic from 1986.

The Dell, along with the old Den were both khazis. Not sure of the year of the Dell picture. 

Sheffutd-BramallLane1986-RE1766565.jpg

ac354b4062851b98f901693e37140e32.jpg

17 minutes ago, galenkia said:

70s too early for me, mid 80's to mid 90's was my era. 

Always liked Bramhall Lane, proper ground. Was there a few years ago and it's still got it's old charm. Pic from 1986.

The Dell, along with the old Den were both khazis. Not sure of the year of the Dell picture. 

Sheffutd-BramallLane1986-RE1766565.jpg

ac354b4062851b98f901693e37140e32.jpg

Last time I was at Bramhall lane was following Liverpool in 1972, at that time it only had 3 stands. Looking out from the away end to the right instead of a fourth stand was a cricket pitch.

article-bramall-lane-1970s.jpg

Edited by Binlid
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1