Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

On 2/14/2022 at 12:05 AM, Britboy said:

Yep, for the double GW I'll be getting rid of Ronaldo. Got him this GW cos of the 2 games Man U have, plus he's my captain, so he's got 4 points so far. He'll probably now be dropped for the Brighton game . . 

Some serious crap going on at Man U at the moment . . 

And Man Utd have Champions League next week v Chelsea (?) so will he be dropped v Leeds? Who fucking knows...

And, of course, Man City and Liverpool play Champions League this week so will Salah play both games of the DGW ???

Stupid game !!!

EDIT = And Chelsea play Liverpool in the Cup Final the Saturday after the DGW...Damn bloody sure Salah won't be playing the full 90 minutes in both DGW games !

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

And Man Utd have Champions League next week v Chelsea (?) so will he be dropped v Leeds? Who fucking knows...

And, of course, Man City and Liverpool play Champions League this week so will Salah play both games of the DGW ???

Stupid game !!!

EDIT = And Chelsea play Liverpool in the Cup Final the Saturday after the DGW...Damn bloody sure Salah won't be playing the full 90 minutes in both DGW games !

Yeah, who'd be a football manager, eh? 😂

Our points really do show that they need to change the rules.

I'd suggest you can have a squad of say 18 (obviously meaning the "spend" pot must be much bigger) and allow you to select your team within 45 minutes of all kick off times, so team selections are known when selecting your team.

Because kick off times vary for many games within a GW and DGW you'd be able to change your team just before each kick off time. That still wouldn't be perfect, but a lot better than it is now. It really is a lottery and primarily it's down to pure luck as things stand.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Yeah, who'd be a football manager, eh? 😂

Our points really do show that they need to change the rules.

I'd suggest you can have a squad of say 18 (obviously meaning the "spend" pot must be much bigger) and allow you to select your team within 45 minutes of all kick off times, so team selections are known when selecting your team.

Because kick off times vary for many games within a GW and DGW you'd be able to change your team just before each kick off time. That still wouldn't be perfect, but a lot better than it is now. It really is a lottery and primarily it's down to pure luck as things stand.

I quite liked the way they did Euro Fantasy which allowed you to change your team after each day's play (or group of days) within each round. So that you could gamble by replacing a low scoring player with a player from the subs bench.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/12/2022 at 12:28 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

My two drunken transfers last GW aren't playing. I hope the scumbag Man UTD twats lose. Fucking cunts!

That arrogant ponsy prick Ronaldo "has spoken to his agent"  so gets a game...

I'm not bitter at all!!

Elagna starting tonight , no Cavani though 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1