Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

20 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

2 players out injured now so, because of my drunken transfer last weekend, I've had to lose -8 points. I am determined not to use a chip until after NYE.

But I have to stop drunken transfers !!!!

Your top of the league are you not? 

Give some of us thick buggers some tips please Derek. 

19 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Your top of the league are you not? 

Give some of us thick buggers some tips please Derek. 

I expect to drop a few places after this weekend but that is all my fault for transferring whilst drunk. Wait until after the team news briefings on Thurs/Fri to choose your team.

Keep hold of your chips as long as possible because there are 2 more international breaks coming up in Oct and Nov and anything can happen!

At the end of the day you need just as much luck as skill...and there is a long way to go for me to go bottom and you to go top!!

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I fecked up yet again..... To damn impatient to wait for Saturday, Sunday and Mondays games so I think I captained that headless chicken maxim something or other from Newcastle. Vice captain Bamford. 

Both teams looking for a first win and neither side has a reputation for being boring so I'm hoping for a quality 6-6 draw in an entertaining encounter with both my captain and vc getting hattricks. 

Probaly end up 0-0 and both players ending up on minus points.! 

To the rest of you..... Humbug. 

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I can't make up my mind who to Captain this week so I'm keeping away from the usual suspects and going off grid to see if I can regain top spot ....or plunge further down the table!

Lukaku it is .. 😉 

no chips played this week, but a few teams with extra transfers 

0DD0E333-0DAD-45BC-A59E-3495CBE86BA4.jpeg

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

I think I fecked up yet again..... To damn impatient to wait for Saturday, Sunday and Mondays games so I think I captained that headless chicken maxim something or other from Newcastle. Vice captain Bamford. 

Both teams looking for a first win and neither side has a reputation for being boring so I'm hoping for a quality 6-6 draw in an entertaining encounter with both my captain and vc getting hattricks. 

Probaly end up 0-0 and both players ending up on minus points.! 

To the rest of you..... Humbug. 

Good call so far. 😉 

• Thumbs Up 1