Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Looks like Armchair Athletic will be the new leader in both the H2H and Tin Cup League .. 🙂 

best team of the week is @Binlidwith 77 points , also another win to for the Invincibles in the H2H matches 

CBF4C87E-7178-4CA4-A958-BA786D05F3D9.jpeg

Wish I had played my Bench Boost, I had 28 pts sitting on it.:default_1087:

• Surprised 2

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Got to get salah and Ronaldo in my team I think. Bamford going to struggle this season. Time to take a big points deduction for me. 

I need to completely rebuild my defense but every bloody week there have been injuries/red cards stopping me from doing it. Then there are mid week European games and 2 more International breaks with more injuries and rotation risks to consider !! I need a breathalyzer on my PC to stop me doing transfers whilst pissed!!

I hate this game !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Aqualung said:

I have to admit, me and galenkia (forgive me my QPR loving mate), are not very good at this lark. 

Got to get salah and Ronaldo in my team I think. Bamford going to struggle this season. Time to take a big points deduction for me. 

Been minus points last few weeks trying to improve the team but not really doing a good job of it. 😀

I'm frustrated too, after 12 points on transfers which I thought would sort me out Richarlison pulled out injured at the last minute . . . . Nil points for him . . . ☹️

Think I'll take another hit this week to get things where they need to be, hopefully . . . 

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Everton are at home to Norwich next game week...They could put a pair of boots on the tea-lady and she'll get you a few points ...and a nice cuppa after the game too!!!

Yeah, was thinking that. But will he be fit to play, that's the question . . .

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've just done one transfer this week. It was only to put right my drunken transfer from 2 weeks ago.

Next week I've got money in the bank to concentrate on defenders....Then I'll be back on plan to be in the top 3 at Christmas without using a chip.

I've not had much luck, Richarlison out, as is Bamford and Mount, so forced to make at least 3 transfers. I've done more than that, hopefully sorting my squad out so that I'll only need the 1 transfer each week.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Britboy said:

I've not had much luck, Richarlison out, as is Bamford and Mount, so forced to make at least 3 transfers. I've done more than that, hopefully sorting my squad out so that I'll only need the 1 transfer each week.

Hang on in there mate! There is a long way to go with many twists and turns. The real battle begins on double and blank game weeks. That is when I usually end up curled up in a dark corner quietly sobbing ...

• Haha 1