Notifications

forcebwithu

Hi @john luke,

Noticed in the Where Was I topic you tagged my BM name, but I didn't get a notification of the mention in your post. Checked my notification settings and in Mentions & My Content the  Notification List is checked.

Assuming you have your profile setup to receive a notification when mentioned in a post, did this post generate a notification? If it did, would you mind checking my settings and let me know what setting I missed checking.

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Hi @john luke,

Noticed in the Where Was I topic you tagged my BM name, but I didn't get a notification of the mention in your post. Checked my notification settings and in Mentions & My Content the  Notification List is checked.

Assuming you have your profile setup to receive a notification when mentioned in a post, did this post generate a notification? If it did, would you mind checking my settings and let me know what setting I missed checking.

Thanks.

@forcebwithu

i have quoted you and tagged your name, you should get two notifications.  If you don’t I will message @Whitespider who hopefully will sort it.

4 minutes ago, john luke said:

@forcebwithu

i have quoted you and tagged your name, you should get two notifications.  If you don’t I will message @Whitespider who hopefully will sort it.

Only received the notification that you quoted my post, not the tagging of my name. Assuming you received a notification when I tagged your name in the OP, it's probably a setting I missed on my profile. Hopefully @Whitespider can have a look and let me know what I missed.

image.png

• 1 month later...