Afternoon Stroll around Usk.

Binlid

35 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Lovely looking spot, had no heard of Usk before. My geography is embarrassingly limited at times, thought you'd put the "k" on by mistake:default_blushing:

For the first 20 years or so of my life I never ventured further north than Watford and crossing the Thames from north to south London was entering bandit country. 😄

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

For the first 20 years or so of my life I never ventured further north than Watford and crossing the Thames from north to south London was entering bandit country. 😄

Same here, when I lived in Ipswich we thought that people from Norwich had webbed feet! (turns out they don't, but they do have 6 fingers on each hand).

• Haha 1

We used to travel down to play Usk Rugby Club every second year on the morning of the Wales v Scotland international in Cardiff, so I can safely say I've been in every pub pictured and a few more besides.  The King's Head (not pictured) is our usual accommodation.

The link between the rugby clubs has long ended now but there's still a few of us that make the trip, and flights are already booked for February next year.

• Thumbs Up 1