America.......The Beautiful

On 11/10/2021 at 5:01 PM, Glasseye said:

Try to get down through the Smokies on your way back. The Blue Ridge Parkway - stunning.

I'm looking at doing another road trip next spring, this time into the Southwest, Texas, the Gulf and Southeast. I have an old retired friend from the post office who lives in Knoxville, Tenn. Yeah, have heard all about the Smokies and Blue Ridge Pkwy. 

I hope to check out the scenery while I'm back there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Smooth said:

I'm looking at doing another road trip next spring, this time into the Southwest, Texas, the Gulf and Southeast. I have an old retired friend from the post office who lives in Knoxville, Tenn. Yeah, have heard all about the Smokies and Blue Ridge Pkwy. 

I hope to check out the scenery while I'm back there.

:default_good:

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2022 at 12:14 AM, Sangsom said:

Got a California trip booked up for Oct. San fran, Yosemite, death valley, Vegas, LA. 🤗

All great places, you should have a great time. I will be in San Diego for a week in April celebrating wifey's "milestone" birthday. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 8:14 AM, Sangsom said:

Got a California trip booked up for Oct. San fran, Yosemite, death valley, Vegas, LA. 🤗

That bought back sweet memories, done the same trip many moons ago 

you’ll  love it 👍

Edited by gs joe

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

All great places, you should have a great time. I will be in San Diego for a week in April celebrating wifey's "milestone" birthday. 

Gaslamp District by any chance? Was there once, had a good time. Seems that most of the bartenders were Filipinas who had married a guy who served in the Marines or Navy.

And had later divorced. 😁

Have a great time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Gaslamp District by any chance? Was there once, had a good time. Seems that most of the bartenders were Filipinas who had married a guy who served in the Marines or Navy.

And had later divorced. 😁

Have a great time.

Sorry to TF, but I’ve just recently heard about that Filipina from Chula Vista. Husband charged and 99% guilty, but never found her body yet. All because she wanted a divorce…….sad

• Like 1