That Brexit has a lot answer for....

coxyhog

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

It always makes me smile when people rant and rage that they don't get enough holidays from work a year, then expect that people doing other jobs are not entitled to one!

Those cunts get more time off than teachers in the fucking summer!!. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Those cunts get more time off than teachers in the fucking summer!!. 

Agreed but being PM is surely a 365 day a year job.

Before anyone says it I know he's on holiday now but with modern telecommunications he can still easily have a handle on things.

6 hours ago, boydeste said:

It always makes me smile when people rant and rage that they don't get enough holidays from work a year, then expect that people doing other jobs are not entitled to one!

wasn't he on holiday when they decided to get out of Afghanistan a few weeks ago , he has more holidays than you .. 😉 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Agreed but being PM is surely a 365 day a year job.

Before anyone says it I know he's on holiday now but with modern telecommunications he can still easily have a handle on things.

He will know exactly what is going on.

Well as much as he normally does. :default_ball:

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Appologies, I was editing my post whilst you were quoting me!

Happens.

8 minutes ago, boydeste said:

No one gives a f**k where I am LOL. 

Well apart from if I am giving a LBFM money for a taxi in the morning. :default_fun:

You should give her a shag in the morning 😉

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

Appologies, I was editing my post whilst you were quoting me!

No one gives a f**k where I am LOL. 

Well apart from if I am giving a LBFM money for a taxi in the morning. :default_fun:

Fish give a fcuk where you are the amount you catch. ...gone fishin ..........😁

• Haha 1

Britain will offer six-month emergency visas to 800 foreign butchers to avoid a mass pig cull, it said yesterday, after farmers complained that an exodus of workers from abattoirs and meat processors had left the pork sector fighting for survival. 

https://www.theage.com.au/world/europe/britain-opens-door-for-800-foreign-butchers-to-process-backlog-of-pigs-20211015-p5906p.html

18 minutes ago, Zeb said:

Britain will offer six-month emergency visas to 800 foreign butchers to avoid a mass pig cull, it said yesterday, after farmers complained that an exodus of workers from abattoirs and meat processors had left the pork sector fighting for survival. 

https://www.theage.com.au/world/europe/britain-opens-door-for-800-foreign-butchers-to-process-backlog-of-pigs-20211015-p5906p.html

That will be as successful as the one to get HGV drivers was where they wanted 6000 and got 127 responses. Who the f**k is gonna leave a job to come here for that short term?. Not gonna happen, has to be a year long renewable one.After 6 months where do they think staff are gonna appear from?. This government is fucking retarded. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1