What movie are you watching

Lanzalad

11 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Just finished watching this. Thought it was well done. A tragedy that could have been avoided if upper management had listened to the warnings of the engineers. I couldn't believe how arrogant and unrepentant the two managers most responsible for the tragedy, Lucas (Director of Marshall Space Flight Center) and Mulloy (manager of the solid rocket booster program) came across during interviews with them for this series. I hope there is a special place in hell for them as they are directly responsible for the unnecessary deaths of seven brilliant, and skilled people.

Challenger: The Final Flight Netflix's Four-Part Series Will Premiere  September 16

Watched it last night too.Those two blokes were bloody arrogant weren’t they.

also interesting to see the contrast to the politicians now,and then.

• 2 weeks later...

A very nice documentary on the life of porters in the Himalaya region.

Bear with the first  minutes at the beginning, the young American is a bit a pain, later he becomes OK.

I guess he is a bi-national Nepalese / US considering his eyes and how he speaks the language.

• 2 weeks later...

Two new comedies in the apocalypse/post-apocalypse genre, and both excellent. I really liked Save Yourselves and the way it takes the piss out of the all the Green and PC nonsense. The genre has come a long way since the dreary days of The Road and The Book of Eli.

• 1 month later...

Saw this pop up on one of my movie channels, hit the recorder and watched it today. The older I get, the more I respect knowledge and experience, and learning about history. Oldest movie I had ever watched prior to this, was probably the Exorcist. 

Anyway, really liked it, can see why James Dean was really becoming a star before his tragic end. 

4D800026-26C4-4F83-B342-5D337C4A2842.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Watched "Only God Forgives" the other night, on one of those obscure movie channels on SKY. Ryan Gosling as a May Thai owner and boxer in Bangkok.

Interesting, Film Noir with a lot of Art house styled photography! Not what I was expecting the movie to be, but a solid 7/10

Only_God_Forgives_poster.jpg

unnamed.jpg

MV5BMzNjOWFiNjktZGQ4ZC00NWM0LWIwOTktNTcyNmNiOTk0NjMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_SX1777_CR001777951_AL_.jpg.webp

• 1 month later...

Ok action flick made somewhat difficult to follow due to the timeline jumping around from current and past events. Several glaring plot holes and I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what kind of company Statham's character "H" was the boss of.

1618876896-wrath-of.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1