The Ashes 2021/22

coxyhog

42 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Well done ladies, edge of the seat stuff,  but with 45 needed of 60 balls with 7 wickets left we had a golden chance to win.

Yeah, test cricket is boring 🤣

Great advert for women's cricket and women's sports in general. I must say, I'm becoming more taken with women's sports than I used to be. Cricket and football standards have really improved in recent years, probably through better coaching and opportunities than they had before. 

Tennis and golf has always been decent but the more traditional male dominated sports are getting more TV coverage than ever. 

Hopefully things will only go one way from now on,and salaries and sponsorship improves as well. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Great advert for women's cricket and women's sports in general. I must say, I'm becoming more taken with women's sports than I used to be. Cricket and football standards have really improved in recent years, probably through better coaching and opportunities than they had before. 

Tennis and golf has always been decent but the more traditional male dominated sports are getting more TV coverage than ever. 

Hopefully things will only go one way from now on,and salaries and sponsorship improves as well. 

I agree, they deserve contracts and sponsorship to become well paid and conditioned professionals

• Thumbs Up 1