For The Train Lovers

Glasseye

1987 got the sleeper from Bangkok to Hat Yai on the way to Koh Samui,no airport there in those days.

The compartment we(me & a hottie from Cowboy)were in folded up into up & down sleeping compartments & I wanted us to be together as I'd never shagged on a train before.She wanted none of it as there was only a flimsy curtain between us & the corridor and the other occupants.Anyway she was upstairs but she soon found out she was accompanied by an ants nest so had to come downstairs to me & so I had my wicked way😄.

Well the title of the thread is 'For the train lovers'....😂

Edited by coxyhog
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

1987 got the sleeper from Bangkok to Hat Yai on the way to Koh Samui,no airport there in those days.

The compartment we(me & a hottie from Cowboy)were in folded up into up & down sleeping compartments & I wanted us to be together as I'd never shagged on a train before.She wanted none of it as there was only a flimsy curtain between us & the corridor and the other occupants.Anyway she was upstairs but she soon found out she was accompanied by an ants nest so had to come downstairs to me & so I had my wicked way😄.

Ha !

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

:default_biggrin:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Have used this often but if you are flying in or departing with much luggage it can be a hassle 

Yep, and last I used it there was no express train so you are stuck with luggage on busy commuter train.

Edited by Lemondropkid

3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Have used this often but if you are flying in or departing with much luggage it can be a hassle 

Was thinking that myself. Long walk to the connection and connecting to the MRT would be a pain. I have not had the opportunity to use yet.

From what I understand eventually the connection at Don will be much closer. Will be good for domestic flights and open up more options.

There seems also to be more domestic flights through Swampy (at least from what I have seen). In the past there didn't seem to be many, if any. I have been able to take that train (from Swampy) to the end of the line and connect to the BTS (forgot the station). Then take that directly to Nana station. I have never had a problem with it, relatively easy (and cheap).... even with one big bag and a backpack.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...