Happy New Year

boydeste

Belated happy new year. Gute Rutsch. Godt nytår.

Spend new years in solitude with a few bottles of cheap uruguayan tannet redwine...

What a start to the new year it has been.... its been pissing down non stop since december 30th... atleast the trees are happy

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Belated happy new year. Gute Rutsch. Godt nytår.

Spend new years in solitude with a few bottles of cheap uruguayan tannet redwine...

What a start to the new year it has been.... its been pissing down non stop since december 30th... atleast the trees are happy

Pissing down snow or rain? 

21 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Rain.

We had 32 minutes and 12 seconds of snow fall just before christmas.. If we are (un)lucky that will be all the snow we get this winter.

1963 we had 12ft of snow, 1973 we had the same. 
The only two days in my life when I woke up, looked out the windows and knew instinctively exactly where I was going on those 2 days. 

NOWHERE. 🤗

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

1963 we had 12ft of snow, 1973 we had the same. 
The only two days in my life when I woke up, looked out the windows and knew instinctively exactly where I was going on those 2 days. 

NOWHERE. 🤗

I remember as a kid me and my sister listening to the locale radio every morning, just to hear if they would announce that our school had been cancelled due to snow... of course they also annouced all other schools except ours. 55555

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Rain.

We had 32 minutes and 12 seconds of snow fall just before christmas.. If we are (un)lucky that will be all the snow we get this winter.

I had to clear my yard of snow four times last week and now we have a record 58cm of snow on the  ground - and unless we have a sudden thaw which will reduce that a little, this snow will be here until April; plus the temperature is forecast to sink to -40 tomorrow night, oh joy....

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

I had to clear my yard of snow four times last week and now we have a record 58cm of snow on the  ground - and unless we have a sudden thaw which will reduce that a little, this snow will be here until April; plus the temperature is forecast to sink to -40 tomorrow night, oh joy....

I don't envy you. 🤣

54 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

All I can say about the last few posts it sucks to have Xmas and new year by the pool and the BBQ cookin its way through mountains of food its about 25-30c with a slight breeze

I feel for you Nick, I’ve spent a Christmas day in Brisbane in 35c and I was praying for snow as well. 🤣