Thai Pass - website update and current issue

Sea-Hawks

1 hour ago, forqalso said:

I’m coming in July, too and I see that I can’t get past the “enter travel dates” part yet as it is only available two months out. I’ve got everything else sorted. Insurance, test and go hotel.  
As I understand it, I won’t need a test to leave the US or to transit through Japan, only 24 hours prior to my return flight. 

Hopefully you might not need to complete Thailand pass if it is announced early that the TP is not required for entry after 01 July.

For return to UK we also no longer require pre departure testing.

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

The first one for the missus took a couple of hours. Latest application is now 5 days and still waiting.

...you're lucky.  I'm on day #10 and wondering if my application has been sent to nowhere or dumped for review whenever.

Not sure if I should be worried and/or need to go back and reapply

1 minute ago, Sea-Hawks said:

...you're lucky.  I'm on day #10 and wondering if my application has been sent to nowhere or dumped for review whenever.

Not sure if I should be worried and/or need to go back and reapply

All the vlogs, information etc I have read suggests 7 days max waiting for approval or it's time to reapply.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Just got my Visa approved at last ......... they must have known I'm celebrating Paddy's Day.

Slainte ........now for West Ham to beat Sevilla ...

Both granted, hope we get you in the draw tomorrow, get tickets for the London game easy enough, just couldn't shout too much as in the home end :default_biggrin:

34 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Both granted, hope we get you in the draw tomorrow, get tickets for the London game easy enough, just couldn't shout too much as in the home end :default_biggrin:

I'll throw claret and blue  flares at you Huns and denounce you as an infiltrator ...... I'd rather get Barca personally ......