No Pre-Testing April 1

Sea-Hawks

Silly doing away with pre testing before flight . Why didn’t they do away with pcr test in Thailand?

at least if you fail test before your flight you can stay at home but fail your test in Thailand and your in quarantine or hospital 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Homor said:

Silly doing away with pre testing before flight . Why didn’t they do away with pcr test in Thailand?

at least if you fail test before your flight you can stay at home but fail your test in Thailand and your in quarantine or hospital 

They want more tourists to come 😂

36 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Can we not keep all this related stuff to the one thread that's already going, so we know where to look for the latest updates. 

We missed you in the Europa League so I'l still keep you in the loop but yes actually agree .............

Mods to the Forum Belfast Boy has a good idea for once .......... joop joop 

• Like 1

if i were you i would still pretest.  else you wil have a bigger chance of failing on arrivl.

yesterday I had n active day, big lunch felt fine, this morning I have covid.  so its fast for sure.

i am gong to work o my own beofre anyone else, work on one floor n one else goes on then coming home.    co workers had month or so agao

fuck this shit

• Great Info 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Maybe Thailand will no longer need a Pre flight test but Maybe the Airline will require one to board the plane

Good point....

And if flying through another country (Like Japan....) one should check to see if it may still be required to pass through before booking.

**** Also (as noted by Homer). I'd rather be required to take the pre-flight PCR test, for a couple of reasons.

1. It's a small relief to know that the others on the flight will (at least in theory) have been tested.

2. The real hang up (IMO) is the follow up test 5 days later. Although I should say that there may be a way to finagle that one. Regardless, it would suck to get jammed up on that, especially after going through all the shit to get back in.

What a cluster f**k.

22 hours ago, tommy dee said:

if i were you i would still pretest.  else you wil have a bigger chance of failing on arrivl.

yesterday I had n active day, big lunch felt fine, this morning I have covid.  so its fast for sure.

i am gong to work o my own beofre anyone else, work on one floor n one else goes on then coming home.    co workers had month or so agao

f**k this shit

f**k that .... Omicron is so contagious ...but if vaccinated it'll be like when you breathed in too many car fumes doing dodgy MOTs. Allegedly ....

Shake a leg cup, quick shower cup of strong tea  Tommy bang you'll be back on it mate ...Vitamin D too ..

• Confused 1