ZZ Top Concert....

Yessongs

Great report and pictures Mike, glad you and Rachanee enjoyed it. Venue looks awesome. And they still have the furry guitars lol.

Not got many years left seeing these great old bands live sadly so we have to make sure we see them while we can 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Glad to see the old Paul Masson logo on the stone winery. Then there's the iconic Santa Clara Valley view which you provided. Oh, where have all the cherry orchards gone, gone long time ago.  Great photos!

• Thumbs Up 3

Nice pics once again Mike. F—k me, the PM you sent me,  no wonder I was confused about you mentioning a nice amphitheater in Saratoga…..turns out there IS one 200 miles south of me, Saratoga Springs near Albany….

Good thing we never met up for a concert date, I would have been about 3,000 miles off 😂😂😂

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 6

Great pics and report Mike, one of my all time favourite bands. Saw them in Birmingham in the 90's along with Eric Clapton and Joe Cocker. Probaly their greatest hits CD is my fav driving music. Wifey's looking lovely as usual mate.

My fav song......

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, galenkia said:

Great report and pictures Mike, glad you and Rachanee enjoyed it. Venue looks awesome. And they still have the furry guitars lol.

Not got many years left seeing these great old bands live sadly so we have to make sure we see them while we can 🙂

No doubt Alan, ZZ Top has my respect from back in the day playing arena's, now playing small ampitheaters for the love of the music and the fans who still like their music and want to turn back the clock a bit. 

20 hours ago, CalEden said:

Glad to see the old Paul Masson logo on the stone winery. Then there's the iconic Santa Clara Valley view which you provided. Oh, where have all the cherry orchards gone, gone long time ago.  Great photos!

Yeah, you should see some of the "estate homes" driving up there....$5 Million and up. They probably hate ZZ Top though LOL! This place is just a phenemonal location. 

19 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Great pics I must make an effort if/when they come to the UK.

Thanks for posting.

You will not be disappointed if you do go....hope you get the chance. 

19 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Nice pics once again Mike. F—k me, the PM you sent me,  no wonder I was confused about you mentioning a nice amphitheater in Saratoga…..turns out there IS one 200 miles south of me, Saratoga Springs near Albany….

Good thing we never met up for a concert date, I would have been about 3,000 miles off 😂😂😂

LOL GB....we got to get you out to Calif...there were enough "Birds" at this show you could have dazzled them with your Canadian accent and told them " Hey look, want to come back to my hotel loom and slip inside my sleeping bag"?  

13 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Great pics and report Mike, one of my all time favourite bands. Saw them in Birmingham in the 90's along with Eric Clapton and Joe Cocker. Probaly their greatest hits CD is my fav driving music. Wifey's looking lovely as usual mate.

My fav song......

Thanks Cliff.....good to hear you like ZZ Top, great driving music and sadly they did not play Rough Boy and was hoping they would, the set list though was quite good of the material they did play. Geez...you know how those Thai girls are.....you should have seen wifey out of her seat during "Legs" Jesus Christ she was dancing like a bar-girl...alcohol works wonders on her LOL!  I kind of liked it 😆

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 1