Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

Okay Chaps it is now all set up for any one interested in joining our Football Fantasy Leagues for the coming season.

For those of you who have never registered on the site before, that is the first thing you will need to do before you can access the Fantasy Leagues, it is very straight forward though.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Once registered on the site, you need to click on the Fantasy tab at the top of the page and following the rules register your 15 players that will make up your squad, you then need to give your team a name.

Once you have your team sorted you need to click on the green Leagues tab at the top of the page and then the  join and create new leagues tab.

For the Thai 24/7 Hansum Man league you need to enter the code bgj4toband for the Thai 24/7 H2H League (this is a great craic) you need to enter the code https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/q9qz3n brugbrugm2m2bbrugm2rugm2rugm2ru

When you have registered your team in our league can I ask you to come back to this thread and let us know your team name.

Right that`s the easy bit done, I would like to thank Ian (Still Early) for doing such a cracking job last season in keeping us all updated and invite him to do it all again this coming season.:default_cheers:

Edited by Binlid
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Okay Chaps it is now all set up for any one interested in joining our Football Fantasy Leagues for the coming season.

For those of you who have never registered on the site before, that is the first thing you will need to do before you can access the Fantasy Leagues, it is very straight forward though.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Once registered on the site, you need to click on the Fantasy tab at the top of the page and following the rules register your 15 players that will make up your squad, you then need to give your team a name.

Once you have your team sorted you need to click on the green Leagues tab at the top of the page and then the  join and create new leagues tab.

For the Thai 24/7 Hansum Man league you need to enter the code bgj4toband for the Thai 24/7 H2H League (this is a great craic) you need to enter the code q9q23n brugbrugm2m2bbrugm2rugm2rugm2ru

When you have registered your team in our league can I ask you to come back to this thread and let us know your team name.

Right that`s the easy bit done, I would like to thank Ian (Still Early) for doing such a cracking job last season in keeping us all updated and invite him to do it all again this coming season.:default_cheers:

Arlight, Kidder,

Hansum man league joined, but saying invalid code for H2H.

Better not be a conspiracy to keep me from winning it ...:default_biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Arlight, Kidder,

Hansum man league joined, but saying invalid code for H2H.

Better not be a conspiracy to keep me from winning it ...:default_biggrin:

Sorted now Derek, should have been a z not a 2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Team starting to look good , just need to trim £34m off ...

182CC1BE-A444-4AF4-B2BC-8C6C1DF6AF98.jpeg

Ten days to go .. 

....er.... I thought football was 11 a side....

Call me old fashioned, but playing 15 players might give you a slight advantage over a traditional team....

🙂

10 minutes ago, Painter said:

....er.... I thought football was 11 a side....

Call me old fashioned, but playing 15 players might give you a slight advantage over a traditional team....

🙂

PL now have five subs .. we only have four  😉

£100m to spend on total squad , get your team ready 👍

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

PL now have five subs .. we only have four  😉

£100m to spend on total squad , get your team ready 👍

How much is George Best? Shilton in goal? I'd be worse than Starshine and Galenkia put together!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Painter said:

How much is George Best? Shilton in goal? I'd be worse than Starshine and Galenkia put together!

Its not the winning, it`s the taking part that counts and a great craic along the way.:default_fun:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

More the merrier 👍👍

Yes that`s how i`m thinking Ian. Can we PM all members with one click of a button or would a Mod need to do that?

Edited by Binlid

10 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Do we want to get more members to join up or are we happy to keep the numbers as they are? Could we PM every member with an invitation  and a link to this thread? Your thoughts are welcomed.

5 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Yes that`s how i`m thinking Ian. Can we PM all members with one click of a button or would a Mod need to do that?

@john luke @Nightcrawler Can you assist ? 

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Its not the winning, it`s the taking part that counts and a great craic along the way.:default_fun:

Believe me, if I knew anything about modern footballers, I'd be in. Sadly I don't.... it would be names out of a hat...

• Thumbs Up 2