Do you take any vitamin supplements?

Butch

1 hour ago, Bobbyg said:

What is the best supplement to take to boost energy levels?

Its just that usually after a few days in LOS i begin to feel tired and lethargic?

Probably because you are getting dehydrated. Try the electrolyte powers as mentioned above.

Every few days I will drop a sachet in a bottle of water and drink it on my walk.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I have a vitamin D deficiency so I take regular high dose  Vit D supplement. Problem is that I often forget to take them. Not a major problem. 

I don't eat much fruit, so I often buy those Vitamin C effervescent tablets that you mix with water into an orange flavoured drink .

I  have a fairly healthy diet apart from that and eat lots of fresh vegetables, especially Broccoli so I probably get most of the necessary nutrients I need. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Tesco multivitamins with multiminerals, plus a halibut liver oil capsule. An elderly relative used to swear by the halibut liver oil, far better than cod liver oil she reckoned, and she died in her bed in her 90's so maybe she was right.

22 hours ago, boydeste said:

Probably because you are getting dehydrated. Try the electrolyte powers as mentioned above.

Every few days I will drop a sachet in a bottle of water and drink it on my walk.

Stronk-K are the ones I use and always have a bottle made up in the fridge.  100 baht for a box of 25 sachets.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 2:02 AM, forcebwithu said:

I can save you 20B. We buy boxes of Strong-K for the hash runs @ 80B for 25 sachets. The supplier is a pharmacy on Soi Khao Noi (link).

I thought I was getting a good deal at 100 baht cos they're 5 baht a sachet sold seperately and some places don't discount the box sale.  80 baht is even better.  Thanks.

On 8/27/2022 at 7:40 PM, thegrogmonster said:

Cheers and just up the road from our house.

Just up from the Sports Bar we often stop at on a Siamburi's trip too, so I won't be going out of the way if I stop there.

• Thumbs Up 1