Novelty/Joke shop in Pattaya?

Nightcrawler

Does anyone know if there is a Novelty or Joke shop in the Pattaya are that is now open?

My fake plastic dog turd and severed hand, are now the worst for wear. Have always gone down a treat in gogo bars especially. 

These places seem to have gone out of fashion in UK and probably online. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

Does anyone know if there is a Novelty or Joke shop in the Pattaya are that is now open?

My fake plastic dog turd and severed hand, are now the worst for wear. Have always gone down a treat in gogo bars especially. 

These places seem to have gone out of fashion in UK and probably online. 

Oh how I love your childish outlook on life!!

I have had great times in my early years in Asia, walking around remote areas of China with an arrow through my head wearing fake boobs.....Except that my boobs are real now.

It is such a sad aspect of post covid life here that market stalls are so functional...nothing seems fun any more.

Try the Malls is my only suggestion....but please give feedback....my daughter will be visiting me in a few weeks !!!

(And a big shout out to Captain Murgatroyd for bringing stuff over in the past!!)

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Oh how I love your childish outlook on life!!

I have had great times in my early years in Asia, walking around remote areas of China with an arrow through my head wearing fake boobs.....Except that my boobs are real now.

It is such a sad aspect of post covid life here that market stalls are so functional...nothing seems fun any more.

Try the Malls is my only suggestion....but please give feedback....my daughter will be visiting me in a few weeks !!!

(And a big shout out to Captain Murgatroyd for bringing stuff over in the past!!)

I like to keep the inner child alive in me, no matter how old I get  

That sense of mischief, curiosity and fun. 

When I go to bars I like to create my own entertainment when or of I become bored.

I can't imagine any shop surviving on just novelty items for sale these days, and at the same time, I don't want to spend hours looking for one next week. 

I may have to settle for using my own excrement for the trick 😁😁

*dry it out first of course🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I may have to settle for using my own excrement for the trick 😁😁

*dry it out first of course🙂

I think you will find freezing a more entertaining novelty effect than drying

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

For sure!

Freezing poo first makes it easier to bury inside a carton of Flora and cover it more easily .....

Many advantages and few downsides... now what about the severed hand work around

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

In 2018 there was a shop in Central Fest that sold plastic shite, costumes, bunny ears, party supplies etc. I can't remember which floor it was. And obviously I don't know if it is still there. 

Could have been Toys R Us. Level 4. It might have moved to Terminal 21 now.

Mr DIY would also be a good shop to try, they do all sorts in there. 

1 hour ago, LorLing said:

Could have been Toys R Us. Level 4. It might have moved to Terminal 21 now.

Mr DIY would also be a good shop to try, they do all sorts in there. 

Absolutely not Toys r Us. 

Doing some brain jogging and net searching, I think it might have been Daiso.

Edited by Lirchenfeld