HM Queen Elizabeth II.

Aqualung

On 9/9/2022 at 5:01 PM, Yessongs said:

Just curious to anyone of you who might know, like all of us, being watching the TV here and the press from all the media sources are kind of being " tight lipped" about EXACTLY what happened in the last 48 hours of her life. 

Now I saw that The Queen had only on Tuesday, met the new PM, she was standing, not in a wheelchair, no one was by her side ( that I could see) she seemed happy, smiling, and not sure what took place in the next 48 hours to suddenly just pass away like that. Granted she was 96...just curious if there was some kind of major episode in that time period? 

On 9/9/2022 at 5:16 PM, Stillearly said:

I doubt they will give a lot of detail , but she wasn't well enough to travel to London on Monday to accept the resignation of the PM or appoint the new one , so they had to travel to Scotland to see her .. there was meant to be a virtual meeting of her privy council on. Wednesday, that was cancelled because of her health .. then she passed yesterday, her children rushing up to Balmoral to be with her ... so it seemed to happen fairly quickly , which seems like the perfect way to go ..

Death certificate , old age listed as cause of death

93E1D6AB-F5B1-4EF5-8846-8EFC4C729BB4.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1