What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

It’ll be in the last place you look Painter.

🤣

Thanks! Any ideas where that last place may be? 😁

My last place is usually the fridge ....you'll be amazed what I have found in there!! .... but on this instance it's let me down...

On 9/8/2018 at 7:38 PM, Lanzalad said:

Started smashing off the old render and plaster as most of it is loose.. 

Her indoors was asleep then woke up and come down stairs and gone mental dust everywhere.. 

45628A4B-7482-4313-A25E-1EB9804FB247.jpeg

DC4CF635-6DDB-4753-A4CB-70D22317A4A4.jpeg

999EE59A-A25B-4ECE-81CC-360327B32154.jpeg

The wall is out by about an inch or two so it will need a packer of render then another go then plastering

I see in the second picture, she’s put your bed out for you. 🤣

33 minutes ago, Painter said:

Thanks! Any ideas where that last place may be? 😁

My last place is usually the fridge ....you'll be amazed what I have found in there!! .... but on this instance it's let me down...

Being overweight, I tend to look in my belly button, surprising what I’ve found in there. 🤪

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Yes she went mental over the dust... lol

All them Asians women go mental now and then....whatever the reason. Even you doing nothing, reading sitting in the sofa can trigger it....

And believe me, I have tried and tested nearly all S.E.A. variations of them....

One thing I have learned is not trying to calm them down, usually has the opposite effect.......  When I am really in a good mood I have one of my typical diplomatic answers,......  that ensures silence for 24h !

2 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

One thing I have learned is not trying to calm them down, usually has the opposite effect.......  When I am really in a good mood I have one of my typical diplomatic answers,......  that ensures silence for 24h !

This?

:D

images-2.jpg.147935fcb9c2a4e0df32fb479bf73586.jpg

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

As a joke its OK.....

But yes, I threw them.flag in the garbage bin, so let leave them there...

Merci (like in thank you, not "mercy" !)

Did you keep your white flag? Being french you're going to need it at some point.