What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

27 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Too be honest it probably wouldn't replace a good package like SKY, Virgin etc but as I had never used it before and it is included in the small £7.99 Amazon Prime package for getting certain deliveries for free when bought online I am well happy.

That is the same for me, but I do need to look more at the TV options, I used to like Top gear so the spin off may be worth a watch me thinks!

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, boydeste said:

That is the same for me, but I do need to look more at the TV options, I used to like Top gear so the spin off may be worth a watch me thinks!

Grand Tour

I saw the last episode of series 3 last night, was all about the Ford Cortina and I really enjoyed it. Haven't watched any of the shows in chronological order to be honest but I don't actually think it matters. 

The trip they do in Cambodia is well worth a look see.

• Like 1

Just got home. Here's my new Samsung 64" TV. I knew it was going to be a tight fit. Kind of like squeezing UKguy into the middle seat in economy. My inside measurement between the window casing and the fireplace is 55 inches and the TV is 57 inches. So it overlaps 1 inch on each side.

20200506_170733.jpg

20200506_170945.jpg

20200506_170935.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Spent a couple of hours yesterday hanging this bugger on the sons bedroom wall. Luckily it’s not heavy, around 16 Kgs without the stand, as the TV is basically a sheet of glass with a section of electronic gubbins on the rear at the base, which also contains the ATMOS sound bar. 

Wish these companies would sell their TV’s without the base stand (the one for this telly is around 15kgs and will be stuffed in the shed) for those of us who only want to wall mount their TV’s!

Now all I’ve got to do is get rid of all the packaging!

6893E520-4E12-49EA-9368-04B5ABFC3B00.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Wondering why I have lost 11 kilos in 2 months while I am not eating or drinking any different to normal behaviour. 

Also getting multiple bruises on my body for no reason. 

Starting to get concerned. 

Before you panic Bro .. look at your vitamin intake ..

37 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Wondering why I have lost 11 kilos in 2 months while I am not eating or drinking any different to normal behaviour. 

Your weight loss is almost certainly due to stopping drinking mate. Get a balanced diet vitamin wise to help with the rest.

31 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Your weight loss is almost certainly due to stopping drinking mate. Get a balanced diet vitamin wise to help with the rest.

11 kilos in 2 months. Thought he just celebrated a year off the drink.

IMO he should get a professional exam.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

11kgs in 2 months is a lot, especially if you haven’t been eating or drinking any less, or running marathons. 🤔

I tend to get bruises for no apparent reason, but docs inform me it’s down to the combination of meds that I take. 

Seriously @galenkia, I’d get and see your GP and ask him what he thinks. 👌👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jcolorado said:

Yeah, still off the booze so am only drinking coffee and soft drinks. 

Normally my weight fluctuates by a couple of kilos so it's somewhat worrying. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Yeah, still off the booze so am only drinking coffee and soft drinks. 

Normally my weight fluctuates by a couple of kilos so it's somewhat worrying. 

Bro .. just go see a Doctor ... it will put your mind at ease ... no excuses .. just do !

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

14 hours ago, boydeste said:

13 hours ago, jcolorado said:

13 hours ago, KhunDon said:

11kgs in 2 months is a lot, especially if you haven’t been eating or drinking any less, or running marathons. 🤔

I tend to get bruises for no apparent reason, but docs inform me it’s down to the combination of meds that I take. 

Seriously @galenkia, I’d get and see your GP and ask him what he thinks. 👌👍

7 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro .. just go see a Doctor ... it will put your mind at ease ... no excuses .. just do !

@galenkia

I just see my post last night whilst drunk,  you said KGs and not pounds, I agree that is alot of weight loss if you are not actively trying to loose weight.

Couple that with the bruising, I agree with the others, go get yaself checked out mate!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Its 3.15 am in UK,. I woke up and for some reason I could not remember where one of my bank debit cards was. 

Because I have been self isolating I have been giving the card to the person getting my supplies from the supermarket to use for the purchases and the card was not in my wallet.

I looked everywhere except in my bed where I have just discovered it and have no idea how it got there unless I am becoming senile through cabin fever

Now I cant sleep and drinking a glass of Bloody Mary. Oh well, tomorrow is another day, just like yesterday and today and every other fecking day 🙃

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Its 3.15 am in UK,. I woke up and for some reason I could not remember where one of my bank debit cards was. 

Because I have been self isolating I have been giving the card to the person getting my supplies from the supermarket to use for the purchases and the card was not in my wallet.

I looked everywhere except in my bed where I have just discovered it and have no idea how it got there unless I am becoming senile through cabin fever

Now I cant sleep and drinking a glass of Bloody Mary. Oh well, tomorrow is another day, just like yesterday and today and every other fecking day 🙃

You obviously need a few nights in buakau pointing out to me which woman have fallen 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/7/2020 at 12:24 AM, thumper63 said:

Just got home. Here's my new Samsung 64" TV. I knew it was going to be a tight fit. Kind of like squeezing UKguy into the middle seat in economy. My inside measurement between the window casing and the fireplace is 55 inches and the TV is 57 inches. So it overlaps 1 inch on each side.

20200506_170733.jpg

20200506_170945.jpg

20200506_170935.jpg

On 5/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, KhunDon said:

Spent a couple of hours yesterday hanging this bugger on the sons bedroom wall. Luckily it’s not heavy, around 16 Kgs without the stand, as the TV is basically a sheet of glass with a section of electronic gubbins on the rear at the base, which also contains the ATMOS sound bar. 

Wish these companies would sell their TV’s without the base stand (the one for this telly is around 15kgs and will be stuffed in the shed) for those of us who only want to wall mount their TV’s!

Now all I’ve got to do is get rid of all the packaging!

6893E520-4E12-49EA-9368-04B5ABFC3B00.jpeg

Does everyone put TV's on walls now? I cannot stand it, reminds me of a Premier Inn hotel room.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, monkey_omelette said:

Does everyone put TV's on walls now? I cannot stand it, reminds me of a Premier Inn hotel room.

No, mine sits on a stand on top of my stone brickwork that is an extension of my stone fireplace.