What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Last night I downloaded an album onto my iphone then spent ages trying to get it onto my ipod so I can play it in the car.

Eventually managed it but in doing so somehow I've reset my phone so had to re-pair it with my Bluetooth speaker & the car hands free.

Talk about bloody frustrating!

11 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Last night I downloaded an album onto my iphone then spent ages trying to get it onto my ipod so I can play it in the car.

Eventually managed it but in doing so somehow I've reset my phone so had to re-pair it with my Bluetooth speaker & the car hands free.

Yesterday I downloaded a VA collection of 100 songs from films for my 7 hour drive back to Bangsaray/Pattaya on Monday and then added Oasis greatest hits this morning after reading your post. 😀

I just did my weekly weigh in on my low (very) carb diet and hit a major milestone. I have now lost exactly 10 kilos which is 1 1/2 stone in real money in 6 weeks and feeling good with myself. My first principal has been to only eat food that I really enjoy and not something that is simply low carb.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

21 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I am not sure what type of sound system your have in your car ...  I just piggy back my car phone stereo with the internet on my phone and I have everything .... youtube .. anything ...

^^^^^   There is a Tesco on the corner at the top end of the Soi where I live .. I used to buy some good pork chops there ... seems to me over the last year or so ... the pork chops have gotten smaller and smaller .. I don't even waste my time anymore ....

I never go into them anymore other than to buy fish food ....

Had a decent nights sleep last night and got up early for me. It was nice to be hang over free from drinking no/low alcohol beer last night.

Tonight is my main drinking night and I have some more brands of No/low stuff to try, I am hoping to get through the weekend without getting pissed.

My weight, liver and blood pressure need it. LOL.

Now watching the semi final of the snooker before venturing out to what looks to be a mild day for a walk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I am not sure what type of sound system your have in your car ...  I just piggy back my car phone stereo with the internet on my phone and I have everything .... youtube .. anything ...

I have my ipod with all my music on it,must be 400+ albums,in the glove compartment.

I've got a Merc with Harman Kardon sound.

Just now, thegrogmonster said:

I have taken my mrs and my mum to a pick your own longan farm. I’m sitting in the car with the air con on while they are out in the sun picking fruit.

Used to go to a Strawberry farm when I was a kid and also go out picking blackberries in the countryside , I always ate more than I had in my bucket 555

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Used to go to a Strawberry farm when I was a kid and also go out picking blackberries in the countryside , I always ate more than I had in my bucket 555

Did that once to often as a kid....that and getting hayfever doing it once means I now don't eat strawberries! Just cant stand them.

Edited by Painter

Looking through the TV guide and seen there are a couple of good crime drama's starting today and tomorrow. 

BBC1 tonight is Bloodlands starring James Nesbitt as a Belfast detective trying to catch a serial killer. 

ITV tomorrow is the return of one of my favourite shows, Unforgotten, starring the excellent Nicola Walker. 

• Great Info 1