Jump to content

What are you doing right now..?


Recommended Posts

Wifey is in the shower, I am having coffee and sadly found myself looking at some "old friends" from back in the day.

Wondering what she is doing these days? 😃

rsz_dscn0160.jpg

rsz_dscn0166.jpg

rsz_dscn0169.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just transferred another Aud$1000 (23,000 baht) to Thailand to be given to a temple that cares for children with HIV. In Australia we have a recycling scheme that pays 10 cents for every bottle a

Wasn't sure where to put this but as this is one of, if not the, first threads Phil started on the board I thought it might be fitting.   It isn't about what I'm doing but rather what Phil's wi

Some relationships strugling coz of lock down  Ours has got stronger  Just last night a woke up and she was holding a pillow over ma face to protect me from covid-19 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Wifey is in the shower, I am having coffee and sadly found myself looking at some "old friends" from back in the day.

Wondering what she is doing these days? 😃

rsz_dscn0160.jpg

rsz_dscn0166.jpg

rsz_dscn0169.jpg

Probably on Only Fans showing her cookie to some sad sack in the UK who can't leave his apartment...

Her "brother" is spending the baht!

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Returned from taking the dogs for their morning walk to find we had been invaded by a family of chickens.

The dogs often do not return with me all together so I always leave the driveway gate open just enough for them individually to enter. That was the only way for a Mother hen and a whole bunch of baby chickens to invade.

I gave up trying to get them out and we ended up with four dogs and our three cats having a great time just chasing them around the garden and even the Thai kitchen area. The dogs were just enjoying the chasing but the cats were in hunting mode for breakfast.

All's well that ends well and they all eventually returned from whence they came relatively unscathed. 😀

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Returned from taking the dogs for their morning walk to find we had been invaded by a family of chickens.

The dogs often do not return with me all together so I always leave the driveway gate open just enough for them individually to enter. That was the only way for a Mother hen and a whole bunch of baby chickens to invade.

I gave up trying to get them out and we ended up with four dogs and our three cats having a great time just chasing them around the garden and even the Thai kitchen area. The dogs were just enjoying the chasing but the cats were in hunting mode for breakfast.

All's well that ends well and they all eventually returned from whence they came relatively unscathed. 😀

 

 

At our country place the neighbors have chickens who occasionally decide they'll wander into our compound.  I have a wrist rocket I brought from the states, shoot a couple pieces of gravel at Mother hen and they all vacate pretty quick.  After getting hit a couple times now I just have to shoot near her and they get the message. 😄

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

I think the hardest part of the process was picking a hotel,visa/coe/insurance[emirates]

Was the insurance provided (free) by Emirates sufficient to get the COE and entry into Thailand?  What did you have to show as evidence?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KWA said:

Was the insurance provided (free) by Emirates sufficient to get the COE and entry into Thailand?  What did you have to show as evidence?

i had to contact the providers aig to get the comfirmation email and correct docs as emirates dont supply that,3 page file highlight the covid cover part uploaded to coe not a prob,few folk have came in on the same insurance,and a few more bought extra insurance as they didnt think[ or enquire] it covers you,but it does.Really helpfull fb group they have.

Another guy asked them if it covers you if you are asymptomatic and unlucky to fail covid test get dragged to hospital,it does he posted the reply on the group page,some folk who tested positive but had no symptoms there insurance would not pay up ! 

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Great Info 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Having thai green curry,pork cabbage soup,on a balcony 15 minutes from suv airport,gotta love quarantine,i dont know how other s could do it without a balcony tho its a lifesaver,mind you its only my first day back but its great to be back none the less and i can wave to people on the sky train if i get really bored,ill try not to bore you all with my frivolous ways here.

After emirates cancelled my flight from glasgow they changed it to manchester,prob just less than half full both legs,1 guy about to board in dubai got refused as his covid test wasnt rt-pcr,,least they told him could catch following flight next day with proper test,must have been a local indian guy in a group of 7, the rest boarded.

I think the hardest part of the process was picking a hotel,visa/coe/insurance[emirates]/ covid test ect was easy,prob not anyone else on here thinking off doing this as most in thailand already,if there is feel free to pm me fire any questions about the process,id gladly help.chok dee.

 

Nice one ,good on you.

How long you back out for pal?

As soon as the gates are open properly hopefully I'll be there sometime this summer.

I'll be due my 2nd jab end of May so wanna wait for that.

Enjoy 🍻

Edited by roomark
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, roomark said:

Nice one ,good on you.

How long you back out for pal?

As soon as the gates are open properly hopefully I'll be there sometime this summer.

I'll be due my 2nd jab end of May so wanna wait for that.

Enjoy pal 🍻

Cheers mate,came in on a TR visa 60 days,30 day extension on top of that,and if they are doing still the covid extensions i might stay longer,but to be honest ill prob go back to uk sort few things out get my first jab,but aint it funny how plans change once in los lol.Glad you had the first one,they do seem to be talking about vaccine passports so hopefully,but who knows.

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Cheers mate,came in on a TR visa 60 days,30 day extension on top of that,and if they are doing still the covid extensions i might stay longer,but to be honest ill prob go back to uk sort few things out get my first jab,but aint it funny how plans change once in los lol.Glad you had the first one,they do seem to be talking about vaccine passports so hopefully,but who knows.

I would have done the quarantine thing myself , but it would have cost me a fortune (with my lads too 🙈🤣) it's been absolute shite here , but we do look like we are moving out of it hopefully.

I don't blame you though go with the flow now you're out there 🤪

Keep us in touch on here if you get chance , be interesting to hear.

Take care mate.

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, roomark said:

I would have done the quarantine thing myself , but it would have cost me a fortune (with my lads too 🙈🤣) it's been absolute shite here , but we do look like we are moving out of it hopefully.

I don't blame you though go with the flow now you're out there 🤪

Keep us in touch on here if you get chance , be interesting to hear.

Take care mate.

Ye very expensive with family,defo things are looking brighter in uk with over 20 mill vaccinated and covid death numbers dropping,i kept my place on in hua hin they just charged me storage price £30 a month not many places would do that but then the room would have sat empty most prob so something is better than nothing to them.

Shite last year all around same for me,lost 2 close mates not covid related maybe 1 was cos he turned into a recluse 51 and 52,another mate liver cancer few month left all close since school days,fitba,raves ect,lost my trip to nepal cos covid shut the country, lost my job on rigs,got a decent payout tho so not to bothered,christ i know some guys still on rigs impossible for them to get back unless they take 2-3 months off,paying for condos they aint been in yet ! it was grim ...playing music helped me a lot think,learned all the best guitar solos ever and most of pink floyd best stuff lol,cheers take care.

  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Celebrating Rangers winning our 55th league title!

Years ago I'd have been hammered by now, these days I celebrate with this 

IMAG2372.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

someone on a local family history FB group , posted a pic of a WW1 medal and asked how to track the family down it belonged to ... I got the service number from the pic she posted and used Ancestry data to find the serviceman who died in 1919 and find his next of kin and trace his family and living relatives ... had emails and now managed to put the family in touch with the lady that found the medal .. all from the comfort of my sofa , technology is brilliant 🙂 

  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a big pot of soup cooking on the stove, later will go out and move yet more snow; but only a light fall this time and spring is coming, sun getting higher in the sky every day...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Watching Harry Meghan & Oprah

A pair of wannabe internet influencers.

Who gives a flying fuk?

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Watching Harry Meghan & Oprah

I watched it also. Thought Meghan represented herself quite well. She and Harry both did a good job of telling their side of the story. Must admit that I was shocked with the headlines that the tabloids got away with printing. One referred to Meghans baby as a chimp. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thumper63 said:

I watched it also. Thought Meghan represented herself quite well. She and Harry both did a good job of telling their side of the story. Must admit that I was shocked with the headlines that the tabloids got away with printing. One referred to Meghans baby as a chimp. 

Meghan’s answers still came across as a little scripted, and while not a Kardashian, she does appear very sure of herself and somewhat snobby. I would have loved to hear the actual names of the royals who were concerned about Archie’s darkness. I feel bad for Harry, walking away from his family and the whole institution. He really has matured though, it was fun hearing him speak as a father. Just wonder how much she influenced the decision to step away. In fact, given her age, I was surprised he married her at all. At least she wasn’t too old to give him 2 children

Link to post
Share on other sites

Firing up the grill.  A quick rain shower knocked the temperatures down about 5C so nice evening for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Staying at sky City casino the Mrs just spent 4-5 hours ( boring as f@#&) loosing a couple of 100 $ but she was happy 

Better than 50 pairs o shoes taking up cupboard space :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...