What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

I spent a good portion of the day in the Urgent Eye Clinic at our hospital....I've been getting some lights at night with my eyes closed....could be a torn retina....but all is OK....something to do with being a knackered old shit.

Then celebrated my berfday with some pints of Peroni in our club & about to have a nice meal with some bubbly.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I spent a good portion of the day in the Urgent Eye Clinic at our hospital....I've been getting some lights at night with my eyes closed....could be a torn retina....but all is OK....something to do with being a knackered old shit.

Then celebrated my berfday with some pints of Peroni in our club & about to have a nice meal with some bubbly.

Happy birthday,  glad ya eyes are OK.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I had similar flashes and also worried about a detaching retina. Apparently, similar to floaters, it can be a normal part of aging. Always best to get these things checked though.

• Thumbs Up 2

Cool and hazy here this morning - smoke from a forest fire somewhere had blown in overnight but now it's clearing off and warming up; we've already started our long descent into autumn, though - a heavy rainfall on the weekend left snow on some local mountain tops..

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just off to Tesco Superstore Purley to do a big food and drink shop. Never a dull moment 😁

Then pop into Wing Yip on the way back. 

I don't know what Wing Yip is.  But, methinks better not forget to tuck your shirt in.  😁

47 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Woke up this morning to find a mother had dumped her kittens on my doorstep. Obviously expecting a life of luxury ...

Anybody know what poison mixes well with milk ..??

lol....... Somehow I'm sure you don't mean that.

Unexpected life changes dropped on your door step. Look at it as an opportunity for a huge good karma boost. Drowning them would be much more humane.   555555555  ---- just kidding

Take care of them little critters. The girls will love you for it. Even though the smell of cat piss will linger for several lifetimes.....55555555555555

Good luck D.D. !

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

lol....... Somehow I'm sure you don't mean that.

Unexpected life changes dropped on your door step. Look at it as an opportunity for a huge good karma boost. Drowning them would be much more humane.   555555555  ---- just kidding

Take care of them little critters. The girls will love you for it. Even though the smell of cat piss will linger for several lifetimes.....55555555555555

Good luck D.D. !

All bloody animals know that I am a soft touch and give easy access into a life of laziness and constant  food.

Regarding cats piss. I put orange or lime peal around my pot plants and bushes. Keeps them away!

13 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

All bloody animals know that I am a soft touch and give easy access into a life of laziness and constant  food.

Regarding cats piss. I put orange or lime peal around my pot plants and bushes. Keeps them away!

The first house I bought (I thought was perfect for me at the time) had a slight odor of cat piss. I thought it was confined to the bathroom because that is where they had the litter box. I had planned to renovate the bathroom anyway, so I didn't worry about it.....

At the closing the seller seemed like a nervous wreck. I just wrote it off as legal anxiety.   lol

After I got into the house I realized the piss smell was not just sourced out of the bathroom. The entire house was a cat piss sanctuary ! Parts of the floor boards and trim were even saturated, not to mention the carpet and carpet padding.

I had to tear out the floors down to the slab. Re-floor jt, new carpeting, paint, you name it. Man, was I pissed off !

Live and learn - never again !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

The first house I bought (I thought was perfect for me at the time) had a slight odor of cat piss. I thought it was confined to the bathroom because that is where they had the litter box. I had planned to renovate the bathroom anyway, so I didn't worry about it.....

At the closing the seller seemed like a nervous wreck. I just wrote it off as legal anxiety.   lol

After I got into the house I realized the piss smell was not just sourced out of the bathroom. The entire house was a cat piss sanctuary ! Parts of the floor boards and trim were even saturated, not to mention the carpet and carpet padding.

I had to tear out the floors down to the slab. Re-floor jt, new carpeting, paint, you name it. Man, was I pissed off !

Live and learn - never again !

Best Blacklight for Cat Urine

https://myragdollcats.com/best-blacklight-for-cat-urine/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Flat on my back in bed I started to walk with Striderman and that vaccination I got his really hit me hard throwing up very high fever no control of my legs headache I'm screwed I hope this is only another day or so not sure I'll get the second shot it is that bad

Bummer. What brand was it ?

My guess would be if you reacted like that the first time, it will be far less worse (if at all) the second time.

I know it sucks to be laying around in pain like that... but the good news is that those reactions indicate you have a very strong immune system. A good thing to have.

I hope you feel better soon buddy.

5 hours ago, fygjam said:

My nose is so sensitive to cat piss now I don't need something like that.   lol

The first slight hint of it and I am heading in the opposite direction.

**** kind of like the smell of schnapps. A past experience was so bad with it that even the thought of it makes me gag.

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

Bummer. What brand was it ?

My guess would be if you reacted like that the first time, it will be far less worse (if at all) the second time.

I know it sucks to be laying around in pain like that... but the good news is that those reactions indicate you have a very strong immune system. A good thing to have.

I hope you feel better soon buddy.

Thanks got AZ

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I had a similar reaction to my first AZ jab , around 20 hours of flu like symptoms, no reaction at all to second jab 

Similar to me, it’s pretty common by the sound of it. Didn’t put me off at all, tbh I’ve had similar from flu jabs in the past.

On 8/18/2021 at 10:34 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

Flat on my back in bed I started to walk with Striderman and that vaccination I got his really hit me hard throwing up very high fever no control of my legs headache I'm screwed I hope this is only another day or so not sure I'll get the second shot it is that bad

How are you feeling today? Hope you're on the mend.