What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On 8/18/2021 at 1:34 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

Flat on my back in bed I started to walk with Striderman and that vaccination I got his really hit me hard throwing up very high fever no control of my legs headache I'm screwed I hope this is only another day or so not sure I'll get the second shot it is that bad

Couple of Panadol two hours before the jab and another 2 two hours after the jab is the way to go.

Maybe another 2 the next day but most people come good after that.

54 minutes ago, Zeb said:

Couple of Panadol two hours before the jab and another 2 two hours after the jab is the way to go.

Maybe another 2 the next day but most people come good after that.

Not recommended before the jab.

Taking painkillers such as paracetamol before receiving the COVID-19 vaccine to prevent side effects is not recommended. This is because it is not known how painkillers may affect how well the vaccine works. However, you may take paracetamol or other painkillers if you do develop side effects such as pain, fever, headache or muscle aches after vaccination.  

source: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/covid-19-vaccines/advice

17 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Not recommended before the jab.

Thats the advice here though from my regular Doctor. Others have told me they got the same advice.

Mind you 'advice' etc keeps changing with this damn virus.

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I dream of going into Lidl's wine department.... I wake up sweating  with the shakes ....

LoL....  I'm the opposite.

Missing the tasty little delectable Thai ready made packaged meals at the nearby Big C market. Always a good variety, often including different Thai style dishes (chicken, pork, fish) usually with rice, average cost 30-40 baht. Add in some veggies, and a cold Coke Zero. Then sit out on the balcony and watch the sun go down. 

Then, of course the marvelous stand right outside the front of my condo selling remarkable Pad Thai (and other freshly cooked Thai dishes), again usually 40 baht. Couldn't find that in a million years around here. If I did go into a Thai place it would cost I reckon 10 times what I pay over there.

Dear Buddha ---- get me the heck out of here !   🙏