What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

26 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Looks pissed off wherever she's from, did you promise her a season ticket for the Las Vegas Raiders? Surely the Yessongs magic can't be wearing off???

5555555555555555 !

Yeah, I've never cared for the "pissed off look". Don't really get it. 

But, I do love cut off, tight denim shorts. Always have.

Now that Onlyfans has gone "Christian" I'll save it for later wank material.    

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Decided this European travel bug is up my street so off to Prague in just over a week.  Love Prague but got a small worry this morning when realising I need to fill in a passenger locator form which will ask me what countries I have been to in the last 14 days.

The answer to that question is UK and Greece (when I travel it will only be 12 days after arrival into UK from Greece) and as Greece is designated a high risk area in the European area I thought I would need to have a PCR test and isolate on arrival (which I wouldn't and would cancel) but noted a paragraph that supersedes everything as below.

People who have been fully vaccinated

From 23 August, if you have been fully vaccinated under the UK government’s vaccination programme at least 14 days prior to travel, you are able to enter the Czech Republic for any reason, including tourism, without needing to isolate or take a pre-departure PCR test. Children below the age of 12 may enter the country without a pre-departure test and without self-isolating if they are travelling with their fully vaccinated parents. Children over the age of 12 travelling with their parents will need to have proof of vaccination, or to take a pre-departure PCR test and to self-isolate after arrival.

The Czech Republic will accept the UK’s proof of COVID-19 recovery and vaccination record.Your NHS appointment card from vaccination centres is not designed to be used as proof of vaccination and should not be used to demonstrate your vaccine status.

You are also required to fill in a Passenger Locator Form and present it upon arrival. You should consult your airline operator before travelling.

It is only when you look at the 'People Who Have Not Been Vaccinated' that you read about the need to take tests and isolate so I will still carry on with my arrangements.

Of course if anybody out there wishes to disagree with my assessment I would be happy for their input.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Decided this European travel bug is up my street so off to Prague in just over a week.  Love Prague but got a small worry this morning when realising I need to fill in a passenger locator form which will ask me what countries I have been to in the last 14 days.

The answer to that question is UK and Greece (when I travel it will only be 12 days after arrival into UK from Greece) and as Greece is designated a high risk area in the European area I thought I would need to have a PCR test and isolate on arrival (which I wouldn't and would cancel) but noted a paragraph that supersedes everything as below.

People who have been fully vaccinated

From 23 August, if you have been fully vaccinated under the UK government’s vaccination programme at least 14 days prior to travel, you are able to enter the Czech Republic for any reason, including tourism, without needing to isolate or take a pre-departure PCR test. Children below the age of 12 may enter the country without a pre-departure test and without self-isolating if they are travelling with their fully vaccinated parents. Children over the age of 12 travelling with their parents will need to have proof of vaccination, or to take a pre-departure PCR test and to self-isolate after arrival.

The Czech Republic will accept the UK’s proof of COVID-19 recovery and vaccination record.Your NHS appointment card from vaccination centres is not designed to be used as proof of vaccination and should not be used to demonstrate your vaccine status.

You are also required to fill in a Passenger Locator Form and present it upon arrival. You should consult your airline operator before travelling.

It is only when you look at the 'People Who Have Not Been Vaccinated' that you read about the need to take tests and isolate so I will still carry on with my arrangements.

Of course if anybody out there wishes to disagree with my assessment I would be happy for their input.

That sounds good. I would be very interested on your views of Prague and accommodation etc. I wouldn't mind giving that a try for a week or 19 days. 

Obviously as a married man, I would not expect too much detail on the " adult nightlife" 😁😁 but I have heard good things about Prague. 

It's a cold, overcast miserable Monday in Surrey borders. 

I am still in my Noel Coward style dressing gown😄😄

Contemplating whether to switch on the central heating, so much for 2021 British summer. 

I feel very flat today with no real desire to do anything or go anywhere. Not had an alcoholic drink for 5 days either.

I hate Mondays even though just like any other day now since being retired. 

Money in my pocket but I just can't get no love, as the song goes😊

Oh well, I think I will just right the rest of the day off. I have recording projects to finish but I just don't have any enthusiasm for anything today. 

Right, that is end of me feeling sorry for myself and off too slash my wrists now 😁😁

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

That sounds good. I would be very interested on your views of Prague and accommodation etc. I wouldn't mind giving that a try for a week or 19 days. 

Obviously as a married man, I would not expect too much detail on the " adult nightlife" 😁😁 but I have heard good things about Prague. 

Have been before and it is a great destination to visit. Cheap beer is a pull but as a sightseer Prague is difficult to beat. I expect to walk about 40 miles in my 5 days.

I will hit Hooters like my last trip, position myself such that my view will be through the serving area and towards the TV, the TV will sometimes being secondary to the tight orange shirts and tops.

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Think a week would be enough , I've been a around half a dozen times , but usually for four nights , lots of fun to be had .. this has peaked my interest, it's been ages since I was last there  🙂 

On 8/27/2021 at 8:45 AM, coxyhog said:

Driving up to the Wirral for a big Thai-Brit wedding,it could get messy....

Just got back from 3 days of beer & partying....200+ guests,we stayed in a big hotel in Southport & the wedding & reception was at a golf club just outside Ormskirk.Trad Thai wedding followed by civil UK one.I started on draught Singha at 1.30pm & finished at 1am on San Mig via Carlsberg.

There was another party today at the groom's house but I decided 3 days of piss was enough so came home.They all reckoned I'm a lightweight but I'm older than all of them.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2