What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 minute ago, SteveBC said:

Best not get too pissed Dangle, i'm about 8klms north of Pattaya and it's hammering down here mate, fortunately we are on high ground and have none of your problems.

Yes mate, it isn't as bad as before but more sustained. 

As I have been typing somebody has started the water pump gene for the storm drain and culverts. Time to take a look......

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

I see the US and UK coming to help of Australia getting bullied by China again.

Hope our favourite Australian board members show a bit of humility and gratitude to us UK ans US members, aye :default_dirol:

I like the new acronym. Force Australia, UK, US.

FAUKUS.

Edited by fygjam

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

Was out collecting a prescription, and they gave me my flu jab as well.

Can't get enough vaccines, me ...

Just noticed a sign outside my local Harris Teeter - FREE FLU JABS. I will be stopping in for mine next Monday.

BTW - for those who haven't had the Shingles vaccine..... I'd highly recommend it. I can't think of much worse agony than having that. Dog awful stuff. Not to mention the depression spiral something like that could put you into.

It's not free, but I believe worth every single quid.

3 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Just noticed a sign outside my local Harris Teeter - FREE FLU JABS. I will be stopping in for mine next Monday.

BTW - for those who haven't had the Shingles vaccine..... I'd highly recommend it. I can't think of much worse agony than having that. Dog awful stuff. Not to mention the depression spiral something like that could put you into.

It's not free, but I believe worth every single quid.

Free in Oz for old farts.

9 minutes ago, Painter said:

I wish I could photoshop jaws swimming towards you out of the mist....

🙂

Do you mean ex Secrets girl Pom?

She used to circle the bar at Secrets looking for her next victim and was often referred to as the 'shark'

😁

Edited by Starshine
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

Do you mean ex Secrets girl Pom?

She used to circle the bar at Secrets looking for her next victim and was often referred to as the 'shark'

😁

Nice pair of tits on that one, could suck a tennis ball through a hose pipe too!

So I was told. :default_fun:

• Haha 3