What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

I did my annual Retirement visa renewal today. I had 30 minutes spare so popped into the Kodak shop next to Cheap Charlies to get my Vaccine Certificate laminated. 150 baht for credit card size, 170 baht for the size of your passport. I did both to see what they come out like. I'd recommend the larger of the two if it fits in your shirt top pocket.......Y'know it's gonna happen and y'know the original is gonna fall apart. So for the price of a LD I think it's worth it.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I did my annual Retirement visa renewal today. I had 30 minutes spare so popped into the Kodak shop next to Cheap Charlies to get my Vaccine Certificate laminated. 150 baht for credit card size, 170 baht for the size of your passport. I did both to see what they come out like. I'd recommend the larger of the two if it fits in your shirt top pocket.......Y'know it's gonna happen and y'know the original is gonna fall apart. So for the price of a LD I think it's worth it.

Good idea !

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

When I was living there I bought a pack of CC sized laminating sleeves from the office supply place next to Big C, Pattaya Tai and Suk. A clothes iron supplied the heat. I think the sleeves come in a variety of sizes.

• Great Info 2

It's an overcast and damp day in the suburbs of London today

I am just getting ready to do some late afternoon shopping and hoping to buy a few shirts and a new Winter jacket. 

My penis reduction surgery has been postponed yet again, for the third time and I am getting tired of having to buy jeans one size bigger with more room around the knee. 😁😁

13 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

It's an overcast and damp day in the suburbs of London today

I am just getting ready to do some late afternoon shopping and hoping to buy a few shirts and a new Winter jacket. 

My penis reduction surgery has been postponed yet again, for the third time and I am getting tired of having to buy jeans one size bigger with more room around the knee. 😁😁

no worries, mate.

cleaver_cock_pants.jpg

• Haha 2

About a week ago I got an email from my energy provider advising me that my 1 year introductory deal comes to end on 31 October.  They asked me to renew by offering me about 5 different tariffs.  Put the thought to one side until this energy crisis (in UK) cranked up the issue saying that we are all going to be paying big bucks especially those on variable tariffs.

The papers and media were spelling doom for companies and customers alike, we are going to be slaughtered with higher rates especially on gas so I jumped into action.  I looked at the rates offered and realised a fixed tariff was the best way forward, saw the 2 year deal which was the best by far, even better than the one that included planting 5 trees for me (screw that). 

I hit the enter button and confirmed my 2 year deal so I feel a little better protected from all this energy crisis fallout. The introductory deal was indeed good and the new tariff is about 10 percent higher but still well below figures being bandied around as the average for most households and even Martin Lewis says grab a 2 year fixed deal if you have the option, I feel quite pleased with myself.

I am with Eon as my dual energy supplier.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

About a week ago I got an email from my energy provider advising me that my 1 year introductory deal comes to end on 31 October.  They asked me to renew by offering me about 5 different tariffs.  Put the thought to one side until this energy crisis (in UK) cranked up the issue saying that we are all going to be paying big bucks especially those on variable tariffs.

The papers and media were spelling doom for companies and customers alike, we are going to be slaughtered with higher rates especially on gas so I jumped into action.  I looked at the rates offered and realised a fixed tariff was the best way forward, saw the 2 year deal which was the best by far, even better than the one that included planting 5 trees for me (screw that). 

I hit the enter button and confirmed my 2 year deal so I feel a little better protected from all this energy crisis fallout. The introductory deal was indeed good and the new tariff is about 10 percent higher but still well below figures being bandied around as the average for most households and even Martin Lewis says grab a 2 year fixed deal if you have the option, I feel quite pleased with myself.

I am with Eon as my dual energy supplier.

My email was 12 days ago, I too put it to one side until today. When I went to apply for the 3 year fixed deal it had gone up by 25%. Found a new supplier at original price fixed for 2 years with bonus 12,000 Nectar points.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1